Halo vs Egg

Alex22

Oh Yeah it Burns Baby
Dec 13, 2006
www.2hott4u.co.uk
Suicide Shells :p
involves screws though

2 buttons on a pulse then a simple in out clean and your ready to rock

you can also change the shells to what ever you fancy by just swapping the internals

rather than fiddling around or buying a whole new loader

back on subject

halo wins in feeding and ease of use....BUT the egg just sits so nice on a marker not to front heavy or back heavy just right i think, also how many other markers look like that huh, none :)

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
I've got two eggs and aside from having to do a bit of cutting and sanding on the feedneck I've had no issues whatsoever. I might z-board one of them for the extra BPS for ramping etc .Don't see the need to go any higher as a halo, reloader, pulse is double the price of your average egg II.

The all have their inhernet weaknesses:

Egg - battery door
Halo and reloader - batteries
Pulse - weakness around feedneck

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
halo wins in feeding and ease of use....BUT the egg just sits so nice on a marker not to front heavy or back heavy just right i think, also how many other markers look like that huh, none :)
You mean that? Egg's are super back heavy because of the 2 9V's at the back. Halo's sit on a marker much nicer, with even weight distribution and much less stress on the feedneck because of that.

-Will

craig_t

#23 vudoo's mofo
Jul 16, 2006
Aycliffe
the feednecks on the eggs are very venerable, not having a q lock but my egg fits snug in my existing feedneck i have to turnt he hopper round to loosen it to take out and the shells start to show signs of damge and movement nearly snapping im seriously thinking of selling up my setup and going for a halo n maybe an old ego or something lol

:D