Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

halo

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
when i switch my halo on, it just flashes green, green,green red. and then laughs at me.

any ideas?

Cheers,
Dave

chris w

CPPS Ref.
Nov 13, 2007
Penkridge
www.facebook.com
has it got a v35 board? cause when my friends did it I asked someone and I was told it was a jam, so i just cranked the rip drive and gave it a shake and it worked. but I don't know if you have any paint in or whatever.
tried fresh batteries?
may it have an old motor that may need replacing?

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
i originally thought it was a jam so i tried the normal things like cleaning the eyes, twizzling the rip drive etc but still no joy. tried fresh batterys etc. im trying to start it with no paint. is that a no-no?
i've never had a halo before.
uhm the motor was working a few days ago, but i dont know if it would of burnt out in that time?
confused ???

Dave

chris w

CPPS Ref.
Nov 13, 2007
Penkridge
www.facebook.com
hummm, have you taken the cone and spring out or anything? the spring may be the wrong way round so it doesn't engage (or something like that) with the cone.
well without paint it should just turn on and start feeding, I assume.
Does it do the same with paint in it?

I know that some peoples motors die after a while but I think it would of played up before giving up the ghost completely.
Ill try find some information for you.

chris w

CPPS Ref.
Nov 13, 2007
Penkridge
www.facebook.com
just found some stuff, does it turn on and the motor doesn't work, or turn on then turn off immediately?
its currently set to feed 24bps (3 green blinks), so if it does not turn off immediately, program it to mode one, that may help?

"Programming: To enter programming mode with the HALO™ Victory Board™ press and hold the button when HALO™ is in an OFF state until the LED begins to flash. Release the button.. HALO™ will begin to sequence the current mode selected. For example 3 GREEN flashes means you are at speed 3 - 24bps. Now in programming mode, each time the button is pressed the program advances 1 increment. Press the button once per each advancement. When you have advanced to the setting you would like, do not press the button any further. This indication will repeat itself for 10 seconds then HALO™ will then turn itself off. Programming is complete.

NOTE - After 10 seconds of no activity HALO™ Victory Board™ will return to the off state.

EXAMPLE - If you are in program 2 and you press the button 2 times, you will now be in program 4. If the button is pressed when program 6 is selected, Victory™ will then move to program 1. The 10 second timer will reset after each button press. The LED indication will blink the appropriate number of times as indicated before and repeat the sequence until 10 seconds has elapsed."

quote directly taken from; http://haloloader.com/_site06/v35_operation.html

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
when i press the button, it flashes green 3 times, then red, and then the motor will do a laugh, like 3 wierd noises then it will just keep flashing red green red green etc.

i'll give that a shot