Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Halos direct from Oddesey?

IanC

Jan 24, 2003
Searching for the pro-tour....:S
Originally posted by Loki *Uk*
Just a note on the import and vat bits, if the item is less that (I think £15 in value you dont pay import tax or VAT.

J[zz
£18 or £36 if its a gift.

Warranty repairs are exempt, as are commercial samples.

If the value on the commercial invoice is wrong you will still be billed duty on what it says, be that lower than value :) or unfortunately if you get a package from some bunch of monkeys who write twice the value on it, you pay twice the duty! :(

Also bear in mind that VAT, import tax and handling commision is paid on the value of the goods and the shipping!

Laterz

Ian
:)

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Originally posted by MrPink
Mine's arrived (finally) after getting Rip Drive'd and Z'd but UPS are trying to charge me £34 Import+Vat on $40 worth of upgrades! :(
oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii NOOOOOO mr stoopid UPS man :(

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Yey got a ups tracking number:

28 Sep 2003 22:57 EAST MIDLANDS AIRPOR, GB VALID TAX NUMBER REQUIRED FOR CLEARANCE
22:07 DERBY, GB ARRIVAL SCAN
10:20 PHILADELPHIA, PA, US DEPARTURE SCAN
27 Sep 2003 8:58 PHILADELPHIA, PA, US PROCESSING ERROR AT DESTINATION SITE;PKG HAS BEEN REROUTED TO DESTINATION
8:38 PHILADELPHIA, PA, US ARRIVAL SCAN
6:59 LOUISVILLE, KY, US DEPARTURE SCAN
26 Sep 2003 10:42 LOUISVILLE, KY, US ARRIVAL SCAN
7:46 DALLAS/FT. WORTH A/P, TX, US DEPARTURE SCAN
2:31 DALLAS/FT. WORTH A/P, TX, US ARRIVAL SCAN
1:30 MESQUITE, TX, US DEPARTURE SCAN
25 Sep 2003 23:48 MESQUITE, TX, US ORIGIN SCAN
18:21 US BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

sent on the 9th my arse!!!

Paul
:)

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
From what I've heard, it's very hard to get HALO's from them at the mo. Seems like production has slowed to a crawl, if not stopped. A lot of shops that try to get them from Oddysee are getting NO as a response.
Rumor has it that they may be coming with something at the World Cup, but that's just rumor.
All in all, general consensus is that before NPS took over, service was a lot better.