Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hampshire Hydro test

Russell Hill

Just a little bit more crazy than yesterday.
Nov 28, 2013
Southampton
Hi all

Was hoping someone could tell me if there is someone who does hydro tests on bottles in Hampshire, around the Basingstoke, Winchester, Andover sort of area.

I want to go in and talk to the people really about the bottles, as well as being cheap on the P&P

Thanks

Rusty

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Note - it will be preferable to use HPAC or arrangements through paintball sites & retailers

However only IDEST centres can hydro test, and will know about paintball cylinders
(Of course HPAC are an IDEST centre)
Any dive centre may also offer testing, but unless they are on the list they cannot test but arrange the test with one of the centres
Dive centres can be useful as a local drop off/pick up point, but may or may not be paintball friendly

I once had a cylinder tested via a local dive shop, for a good price. I later enquired about retesting other cylinders and had a major quote. Either the guy I spoke to did not understand the question, or more likely did not want the business

Hobo_Joe

Enjoying the view...
Oct 30, 2004
London
I just dropped my tank off with someone off that list, super helpfull guy down in Kent.
Looking forward to collecting it

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Hey Rusty, why don`t you just pop into Ambush Paintball at Botley just inland from Southampton , have a word with Jim or Kitch if he`s there, I`m sure all your answers would be there Mate.