The Home Of European Paintball

Happy Holidays!!!

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
i was gonna do this!

you beat me to it rooster!
might as well join you in wishing everyone here a Happy Christmas and i hope ya'll have a great new year! tis a cool forum and i've made some cool new friends here and i'll look forward to playing ball soon. for the others i'll look forward to trying to light you up soon;)
tb-303

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Bah! Humbug!

Originally posted by Buddha 3
Merry X-mas and all that!

And if any of you plan to set off some fireworks, like we do here in Holland, be carefull, cos it's hard to pull a trigger when you have no fingers left.:D
Fireworks for X-mass??? Man I am find out the European countries love them fireworks! Seems like you guys all look for a reason to shoot them off, while we in the US looking for reasons to get p*ssed! Hope you have fun Buddha!

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Whoops! Sorry for the confusion. We don't set off fireworks at X-mas, we ain't such pagans yet, but we do try to blow ourselves up on New Year's.
Aaaah, the joys of explosives and alcohol. How sweet it is......

I bet you airforce boys could hook me up with a Paveway smart bomb or two when I ask real nice, couldn't ya? :D

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Yeah I have 2 of each to keep the terrorist away from my home! Keep one mounted to the top of my Jeep so people will get Fook out of my way when I drive too! Ok so you shoot them off for New Years... Makes more sense than shooting bullets into the air like in L.A.! There are some real knuckle heads in the US. Duh "What goes up, Must come down!" Maybe not on their house but on some unsuspecting kids room! Funny how you never forget the stupid **** that happens on the holidays!

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Canadians are worse. I was on a rugby tour to Vancouver at Haloween of 2000. The people I was staying with had friends who had home made pipe bombs which ended up blowing up some wooden stairs. They also shoot off fireworks AT EACH OTHER! Roman candles, rockets etc. you name it they fire it. Actually driving around the city we couldn't see more than 5 meters in front from all of the smoke from fireworks. No offence to other Canadians who don't do this but these guys were crazy!