Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Happy New Year/I’m FINALLY buying a Marker!

slowreality

The Dude
Jun 14, 2020
Pelsall, West Mids
A bit late but Happy New Year to you all ;) Secondly as the title suggests.....I’m *Finally* going to buy a gun!

Was meant to do it before Christmas but life and bills got in the way. I had some money left over in my savings pot plus some other money so if there was a right time to buy a marker.....it would be now!!!!

Going to call Warped tomorrow because they have a sale going on but as long as all the parts are still there they have a £250 package and the last time I enquired they would let me
slightly adjust it as I don’t need another Paintball Mask.

I’m soooooooooo excited and I just wanted to share it with you all. What new toys have you had/bought yourself for/after Christmas?

I got a new bag for my gear, a paintball hauler and a pair of the exalt paintball gloves so just can’t wait to get back on the field (yes I’m aware their may be a wait lol)

ant290

BOOOOM!
May 15, 2007
Southampton
ant290.wixsite.com
Indeed I did! It arrived yesterday and now desperately wanting to start using it! Remind me (I can’t find the thread) Am I allowed to shoot at a target in my Garden or would I get into Trouble?

I think it was 300 meters of a public road

slowreality

The Dude
Jun 14, 2020
Pelsall, West Mids

I think it was 300 meters of a public road
awesome! Thanks chief, been at work all night (should be asleep but having settling issues now) so my brain’s mush.....

Just need to find a place to fill my tank :)

ant290

BOOOOM!
May 15, 2007
Southampton
ant290.wixsite.com
Just a disclaimer... it's generally not advised to have a built marker anywhere in "the public eye" so... if you don't have a large - secluded - not overlooked by Doris the neighbour garden, common sense should prevail... only takes one person to call the police saying you have a gun that you are waiving around in the garden, and you could well be on the hook for a new front door. :ROFLMAO:

slowreality

The Dude
Jun 14, 2020
Pelsall, West Mids
Just a disclaimer... it's generally not advised to have a built marker anywhere in "the public eye" so... if you don't have a large - secluded - not overlooked by Doris the neighbour garden, common sense should prevail... only takes one person to call the police saying you have a gun that you are waiving around in the garden, and you could well be on the hook for a new front door. :ROFLMAO:
You’d think that Common sense would prevail but with my neighbours I’d end up having Armed Police at my door :ROFLMAO: I may just have to wait

• Haha
Reactions: ant290

slowreality

The Dude
Jun 14, 2020
Pelsall, West Mids
Great news to hear you got the one you wanted.
I think it was pretty much set on that last walkon that I was going to get the eMek lol :ROFLMAO: As it’s only January there may be a chance for me to save up for another one lol. What’s the required amount of guns to be considered a Gun Whore lol?!?

Yeah I went with the Bundle that they did at Warped. Came with a tank, it’s not the best so will be one of the things I’ll save towards getting a new one of......

That and the Upgraded ASA pops