Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Harnesses?

Emerson

no longer a newbie
Nov 10, 2001
Indiana, USA
Does anybody use those? I feel like I am wastin paint if I use half a hopper in one game, why would people need 400-800 balls in a single game? :eek: I'd go broke...

Are there any other uses for a harness besides carrying extra paint?

Ghost

Aug 5, 2001
Ohio
Um, some have little puches to hold your barrel plug. I'm assuming you don't play speedball. I find it's pretty easy to go through my hopper... The purpose of harnesses is to carry extra paint. You've offended me. ;) :p

Emerson

no longer a newbie
Nov 10, 2001
Indiana, USA
It was a crappy one at that...I must've broke at least 10 balls and I had to borrow other people's squeegees because before I went I didn't even know what a squeegee did or why I needed it...I only used about 150 balls in over 10 games...

THANK GOD I NOW HAVE A SPYDER COMPACT SEMI-AUTO!

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
I remember the first paintball day out many years ago. I used about 50 balls for the whole day. Still cost me a fortune though.

Can't remember the marker used but it was one ugly nasty innacurate MO FO. It ran on compressed air and I dont mean the modern system either. It was bolt action too and you had to shake the gun to load a ball. ahhhh memories

Emerson

no longer a newbie
Nov 10, 2001
Indiana, USA
I think I'm gonna steal Brian's old two-pod, Brass Eagle ball-hauler and use that (since he's getting that "Super Sweet Harness!!!!!!"). I don't think I'll use more then 400 balls in one game so two pods should be adequete. I think he'll sell it to me for about 2 bucks. Right Brian, right?