Harry (Chill) Please Read !!!!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Matt Bryant !

Originally posted by matt bryant
i understand and agree with you but i was just getting things straight as i feel paul thinks that whatever u say is correct. I am not doubting ur knowledge of the game because as i have said before u speak with a lot of experience.
Matt,
Paul only agreed with me because what he felt I was doing, and the reasons for doing it, were right.
I think you have to learn the difference between informed opinion and ignorant assertion.
Both of which, the people have a moral right to hold but in the scheme of things, only one of them has a right to be taken seriously.
Just because some half-ass idiot 'has' an opinion doesn't automatically elevate that opinion to the same status as somebody who has vastly more experience.
Now, I agree, this is not an absolute but it is a reasonable working principle that you would do well to acknowledge otherwise you will end up giving inappropriate credit to every Tom, Dick and Harry who happen to voice an opinion.
Just my opinion Matt, as I am sure you know.
Robbo

Paul (fusionUK)

Need Nickname?!?!?!
Jul 9, 2001
Manchester UK
www.planettribes.com
Matt Bryant !

Originally posted by Robbo

Matt,
Paul only agreed with me because what he felt I was doing, and the reasons for doing it, were right.
I think you have to learn the difference between informed opinion and ignorant assertion.
Both of which, the people have a moral right to hold but in the scheme of things, only one of them has a right to be taken seriously.
Just because some half-ass idiot 'has' an opinion doesn't automatically elevate that opinion to the same status as somebody who has vastly more experience.
Now, I agree, this is not an absolute but it is a reasonable working principle that you would do well to acknowledge otherwise you will end up giving inappropriate credit to every Tom, Dick and Harry who happen to voice an opinion.
Just my opinion Matt, as I am sure you know.
Robbo
Aside from which I'd been saying the same things long before you came into the discussion!

I must admit though I found the whole thing so unbelievible that people still believe the old this gun has more range etc etc I actually thought the parties involved were taking the mick!

My bad for not posting the science behind it!

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Am I mistaken, or is this board growing up?
It seems, at least to me, that lately the posts in here have become more serious and to the point. Ofcourse there are some jokes in here, but the threads that are not serious are clearly marked as being not too serious. I think that ever since we switched to this new board a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away (okay, last summer...), things have gotten way better. So big up to the moderators for removing what needed to be removed, and thereby clearing cyberspace of it's debris. Sure, slanging matches start off now and then, but besides the moderators it seems as though a lot of the people who post on the board nowadays have a tendency to try and calm things down. It seems as if we've had enough of shouting f*ck, sh*t and things like that.

Oh my......could it be that we are getting old? :rolleyes:

Seriously, I'm happy to see that are actual conversations and discussions going on, instead of the usual yes/no shouting contests.

Keep it real people!!!

Pete, how's the e-mag by the way?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Emag

Originally posted by Buddha 3
Am I mistaken, or is this board growing up?
It seems, at least to me, that lately the posts in here have become more serious and to the point. Ofcourse there are some jokes in here, but the threads that are not serious are clearly marked as being not too serious. I think that ever since we switched to this new board a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away (okay, last summer...), things have gotten way better. So big up to the moderators for removing what needed to be removed, and thereby clearing cyberspace of it's debris. Sure, slanging matches start off now and then, but besides the moderators it seems as though a lot of the people who post on the board nowadays have a tendency to try and calm things down. It seems as if we've had enough of shouting f*ck, sh*t and things like that.

Oh my......could it be that we are getting old? :rolleyes:

Seriously, I'm happy to see that are actual conversations and discussions going on, instead of the usual yes/no shouting contests.

Keep it real people!!!

Pete, how's the e-mag by the way?
Hey Bud,
the Emag is cool, Tom Kaye sent me one of his new Ali valves so I took the gun over to John Sosta where he is at this time fitting the new electronic anti ball-chop eye as well as the new valve to my beloved Mag :)
When it gets back in my hands , I will be even more awesome than I was before.....I know that sounds impossible...but I think it could be true.
Now where's that 'Humilty' button I keep forgetting to press ;)
Laters Bud
Pete

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Emag and Warp feed

Originally posted by Bad Dave
Out of interest Pete are you going to be using a warp feed on your E mag?
Bad Dave,
John is also fitting a new Warp Feed to my Mag, so the answer is 'Yes'.
No more shots on the hopper, damnit, now I gotta find a new place to put my mirror as I used to put it on my loader lid :)
Robbo

matt bryant

Chill With Da Still
Oct 19, 2001
Visit site
yeh, pete i recently tried out a friends e-mag and to my suprise it was rather heavy. He also had a warp feed. R the e-mags heavy? or was it the warp feed (i thought the warp feeds were made out of a light but strong plastic)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Emag

Originally posted by matt bryant
yeh, pete i recently tried out a friends e-mag and to my suprise it was rather heavy. He also had a warp feed. R the e-mags heavy? or was it the warp feed (i thought the warp feeds were made out of a light but strong plastic)
Hey Matt,
I have got one of the new Ali body E-mags that John Sosta and John Bonich designed for Tom Kaye, along with the new Ali valve system, it makes it a lot lighter than before.
I know Stateside, Renick at Shocktech has taken this new body and done a whole bunch of design work with it (Well, Danny Love actually does the work) to produce the new Shocktech Emag.
Looks nearly as cool me....Ok I exaggerate.... nothing could look that cool :)
Robbo