Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Has anybody had an Etek 3 AM in silver go missing.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
The simple answer is anyone who sees a suspicious advert such as this to report it to the authority, eg police as suspicion of a crime and Facebook as suspicious activity and to take a screen grab for when it gets taken down (in case the seller pulls it etc)

Then the police can knock on the door and ask questions

It could be valid in that it was stolen, serial removed and then retrieved the goods.
It gets returned to the owner, insurer or after no one has been traced may also end up being sold by the police under 'bumble bee' etc. if this is the case though the current holder can come up with circumstances to back that up, either way explain where it came from
Let the police decide if the answer is good enough

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
hes pulled the advert mate
i can upload pictures later as i screen shot the add and he sent me additional pics

@admin will be keen to see that I think :)

As for the rest, he's told so many lies to so many people he probably can't remember what the truth actually is. IT is very simple though, court will sort it fairly easily and the longer he stalls and delays the more chargeable man hours go into it so he's only costing himself more and more and more money. ong may that continue and Jamie if you're reading this which I think it more than possible, you said this would all be forgotten..............

You had your chance to man the f*ck up and come clean, more than once at that and you blew it. I bet your parents are so proud, or maybe they still believe their little darling? Lets see what they believe when the court case is over ;)

DRxFelix

Durka Rabbits
Jan 14, 2014
Sunbury on Thames
Let the influx of new members (just Jamie) commence!

Sure you would have banned the IP/email though right? Unless he will go through the lengths of new emails and at difference locations

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Ip doesn't work so well to block mobile users.

We can usually spot them though, when we do 2 clicks of a mouse and they're gone again :)

B1G G

Jan 16, 2011
Hastings East Sussex
Just an update he got suspicious and has now blocked me
Nearly had his address but hey
I have now spread the word on FB pages so hopefully somone else can pick up were I left
Big thank you to those who helped as well
Graham
Battle-damaged paintball

Reactions: UKBall and phil-boy