The Home Of European Paintball

Has The PLANET Gone Mad ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
Given that the Ego 5 had an RRP of £850 when it was first released, and that Planet are now giving away extras worth over £200 with the Ego 9 or Geo (until April 24).......you are paying about £100 less for a new Ego than you did in 2005.

What's not to like?

And no, I am not sponsored by Planet. Although I do have an Ego 5.
The extras or cheaper prices??
What if you don't want or need those extras,giving them away is surely going to undermine their secondhand value anyway.
Nice of them to do it as they didn't have to but....

I shoot Eg0's and wear their clothes also,glad I bought my 08 when I did..:D

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
The extras or cheaper prices??
What if you don't want or need those extras,giving them away is surely going to undermine their secondhand value anyway.
It's not like they had much choice about raising the prices, I mean they must have been hit hard for them to suddenly raise them by that much. They're just trying to soften the blow for people who were planning on buying a new ego/geo very soon, which I think is commendable.
;)

If they could offer us cheaper prices, I have no doubt that they would.

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
It's not like they had much choice about raising the prices, I mean they must have been hit hard for them to suddenly raise them by that much. They're just trying to soften the blow for people who were planning on buying a new ego/geo very soon, which I think is commendable.
;)

If they could offer us cheaper prices, I have no doubt that they would.
Do you think that makes a lot of sense,giving away £200 worth of goods when they could have dropped the price by say £75 for instance.
Whilst Planet have impeccable customer services and quality goods with their name out of the equation people may have taken a different view.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.