Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hate Hate Hate

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
I think I may go with the less confrontational stance, while yes telling someone how I feel about them often angers them and gets me in trouble. I will just stick with what I think about them. I think your all c*nts

-Mat
your always in a non confrontational stance. your never getting in anyone's face to threaten them, your too tall for that.;)

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
I hate UFC..Theres like two good fights a year and the rest are total gay-athon hug fests ...it's all wrestling ,and since the death of Big Daddy ..wrestling aint **** anymore..

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
This is gonna be like a schoolyard fight where everyone fannies about waiting for someone to throw the first punch. Yaaaaar! *throws punch at Dskize*

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
K1's too distant and hard to follow, although i will admit it is more brutal.
i know the UFC has a lot that could be improved upon, i miss Pride.
But cage rage? seriously? its the worst attempt at MMA out there

your always in a non confrontational stance. your never getting in anyone's face to threaten them, your too tall for that.;)
Right then ya little short ars*d f*ck your first, I'll sit down for ya to give you abit of an advantage, just cos you go to a special school on the little bus, with all your friends pretending to be Harry c*ck sucking Potter, well maybe not the Harry Potter part

love ya really

c*nt

-Mat