Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

hats

permboy

Aug 14, 2001
Birmingham
Smoking has it's advantages? who's being sponsered by benson and hedges :)

never smoke!!!!!!! it's bad for you butthen again a lot of people down my site smoke like chimney's :)

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
Anyway back to Hats!

It's got to be Caps hands down, saves you havin to comb your hair in the morning and when you play you can put it on backwards. That hard peak stops me from getting hit in the neck when I'm running away every time.

Those kung foo/rambo head bands look ****e and all the yanks seem to like them (Nuff said perhaps), and I'm not too keen on the old golf cap thingy... you know what I mean. The cap with no top, just a peak and head band.

Originally posted by MarkehB
I had a lucky hat, well it was a magical hat " The Impervious hat of Might" (for any of your UO players) ;)

I lost it was I was ambushed by several Orge Mages in the woods and they killed me :(
what the hell?

A hat of might?

Might affects only apply to weapons as do vanquishing, power ,force e.t.c.
hats are a clothing type and defence, protection etc apply to them

sorry to be a Uo Beard but i'm still recovering from 2 years with that damn game.

E.A. you owe me two years of my life, and I want them back.

Oh nevermind i would only waste them anyhow:(

Nucklez

Feb 11, 2002
SC, USA
www.nucklez.com
I wear my lucky cup. Except that I get too brave with it and get shot all the time. I have to wear a hat though. I shave my head, and it helps to lessen the welted knots I would get when I get shot in the head.

Alex Hicks.

Just your average lunatic
Jul 14, 2001
Loughborough
Visit site
Richard,
Hats and gloves are for wimps. Oh yeah I remember you describe yourself as that anyways. Decided a box would be a good idea though after iron wolf tried to shoot my bits off from about a foot away. Thats one bruise you can't show to your mates.

Oh good luck next weekend, if you want some advice on the hyperball, email me. Last time we plaed there we didn't loose a game (out of 5) and only lost 3 players on it all day.

MarkehB

www.markehb.com
Originally posted by Tortoise-Licker

what the hell?

A hat of might?

Might affects only apply to weapons as do vanquishing, power ,force e.t.c.
hats are a clothing type and defence, protection etc apply to them

sorry to be a Uo Beard but i'm still recovering from 2 years with that damn game.
I played on the Glasgow shard where you could nut monsters to death and thusly your hat becomes a weapon :p

And yes, you are sad. ;)