Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

hats

wee-man

Ex Baller :-(
Aug 22, 2001
Scotland
www.theclan-paintball.com
i started wearing a hat with the peak backwards when i was playing up front so that my back players didnt shoot me in the neck saved me a few times while marshalling on site to
so i say hail to the hats......:D :D :cool:

Oct 4, 2001
all over
Visit site
and on the topic of getting over the loss of my lucky hat, it was a long herd road but this is how i have beaten all the odds.

i got a cool JT sock hat........and attached things to it..............and got a bracelet off my gf and that brings me luck.

don't ya just love them

I was a very bad girl and brought not one but two just cause they look the biz, glam style victim hats yesterday it was lust at firts sight. completely impracticle, but it had to be done.

My marshalling hat got an airing last week nice colourfull jester type with big horns. Rain proof only just it rained all day hit proof all but point blanks and silly eoungh not to get mistaken for a player.

Hats :cool: :D :eek:

Peace love cookies and a house full of hats

Sparklie

Pinky_81

Team Wikings
Mar 19, 2002
Denmark
Why I wear hat...

I usually wear a reversed cap... Just for protecting the back of my head!!! The thing is that I got hit once - when I turned my head :confused: during a "me vs 2"-minibattle, spotting for some backup... It really did hurt (hit me from within 10-15ft).

Always wear a backward cap or Never turn away from enemies... I always wear a backward cap :D

Peter

Jun 24, 2002
Bristol, UK and Kent, UK
Visit site
Yeh I definately think backward caps look cooler and reckon they're that little bit better for the back of your neck still Rocky style longhair would be cool too ...

Anyone know where to get a Diablo baseball cap in the UK?!