Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Have a Look

red dragon

red dragon
Mar 18, 2008
uk
Lenses

Thats what i got to?:( would'nt mind so much but its the first time iv bought anything off this forum :confused:

chrisearl89

Aug 12, 2008
Croydon/Guildford
Thats what i got to?:( would'nt mind so much but its the first time iv bought anything off this forum :confused:
have contacted the post office, they should be with you early next week, if not let me know by thursday and i will send you a refund

Can i have your paypal and final cost for the hoodie recorded
I have already emailed you my paypal, will email it again, final cost is £17 if you want it sent recorded

postmans bin nothing but a bill :(
send me your paypal mate i will send you a refund

Strug

Wookie member
May 22, 2009
London
I'd like that realtree sandana, please. It is realtree, isn't it? Will give you full asking price; is it a tenner after or before the £2 reduction?

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Will be sending money today hopefully as Paypal is bloked from my work. Has any1 got there kit they brought ??

Sykojsy

Back on it again......
May 5, 2005
Jersey, CI
www.freewebs.com
Haven't got my Jacket but Chris did refund me.......if the gear is sent signed for you'll have a ref number so there shouldn't be a worry. Otherwise there is no way of finding anything or even knowing where it is!

chrisearl89

Aug 12, 2008
Croydon/Guildford
Haven't got my Jacket but Chris did refund me.......if the gear is sent signed for you'll have a ref number so there shouldn't be a worry. Otherwise there is no way of finding anything or even knowing where it is!
All items are now being sent recorded. Will included reference number in email once it has been posted.