Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Have alot of money saved up...

eatsleeppaintball

Nov 27, 2010
I need advice, which paintball marker should i buy???
1. Dye NT 11
2. Ego 11
3. Geo 2
So which out of those is the best ???
also could you recommend a good hopper and tank for that marker, thanks
My prioritys:
1. Efficiency
2. Fire rate
3. Accuracy
4. Easy to walk trigger
Thanks, :D

ian_posh

TEAM DOMINATION
Jun 9, 2010
I need advice, which paintball marker should i buy???
1. Dye NT 11
2. Ego 11
3. Geo 2
So which out of those is the best ???
also could you recommend a good hopper and tank for that marker, thanks
My prioritys:
1. Efficiency
2. Fire rate
3. Accuracy
4. Easy to walk trigger
Thanks, :D
Judging on last years NT id say get a NT, absolutely awesome guns!
Preferably a Rotor with a dye throttle air bottle if you have some good money saved up or a carbon wrap bottle!

what sort of budget do you have?

Roquey

Nov 3, 2008
Can only recommend that you see if you can try them all to find which one you like the most. and remember the NT10 is pretty much the 11 as far as ive seen, ive not used the Ego or the Geo 2 so those i cant really say.
As far as a hopper goes. if you get any of those markers, try a rotor or prophecy.

WihGlah

Autococker Tech
Jul 19, 2009
Oxford
I would not recommend the NT. I've seen too many break a lot of paint. Which is not to say they all break paint - they don't. You might get lucky and get a good one -but then again you might not.

1. Efficiency :Ego - clear winner
2. Fire rate :NT - but who cares above 20BPS?
3. Accuracy :Accuracy is determined by paint quality and barrel cleanliness. Unless you broke paint - so Ego
4. Easy to walk trigger :I love the Ego trigger - but it's personal preferance here.

Hopper - Rotor - no question.

Tank - any 68/45.

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
I would not recommend the NT. I've seen too many break a lot of paint. Which is not to say they all break paint - they don't. You might get lucky and get a good one -but then again you might not.

1. Efficiency :Ego - clear winner
2. Fire rate :NT - but who cares above 20BPS?
3. Accuracy :Accuracy is determined by paint quality and barrel cleanliness. Unless you broke paint - so Ego
4. Easy to walk trigger :I love the Ego trigger - but it's personal preferance here.

Hopper - Rotor - no question.

Tank - any 68/45.

totaly agree, but would switch rotor for prophecy.

glenn

Platinum Member
Dec 2, 2008
Stockton-on-tees
have to disagree cant recommend an nt enough + the rotor is free with an nt10 :D

must admit tho i had a paint smasher when they first came out but dye sorted all the problems and now shoots like a dream

Roquey

Nov 3, 2008
My NT shoots great too, well it does when i give it teh right settings :p

uk2008

May 25, 2010
Evenwood
good tip : buy best tank and hopper you can because it will fit on anygun...... then buy the gun.
tank carbon wrap 4500psi tank for definate
and rotor seems to be most loved hopper atm

TrikkyD

Jokers
Jan 7, 2010
Nottingham
With marker you gotta try them all for the money your looking at spending you want the one that feels the best to you, sorry to say this but they all a bit too close to each other to put one as the best it really will come down to the one you take to personally.

The hopper the best ones at the moment are the Rotor and Prophecy again everyone is gonna argue the toss between them both, get to a site an borrow one from one of these guys see how you like the difference them.

Air depends what you want 1.1l or .8l either way so long as it's got a good test on it get it second hand off here not many folks here would steer you wrong with a bottle.

But thats only my opion on this mate .