Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

havoc paintball guns EU

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Originally posted by Philip
Screw that, they may have made it but they aint touching it again. I know what they're like ;) :D

Im getting ACE fitted along with new board and chip so it will be ok :D When the eye is enabled, the ROF is Unlimited, when its off you can set it to anything up to 21bps :p
But can you afford the paint?
Anyone for threadnapping?:D

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
the way they inforce

Originally posted by Havoc
they would inforce it the same way as they did the firearms licence by policeing the sites and cometitions there is always a way to inforce new laws, they did it with the small arms laws.
No they didn't m8 they left it down to the licenced firearm owners to surrender all illegal weapons 1st time it was semi auto rifles etc,2nd pistols,shotguns with mags of 3 + etc BUT the authoritys new of the existance of ALL these firearms through the licence system and were able to prosecute anybody who didn't comply.
As for policing comps. etc that happened for the 1st few months ...good media coverege:rolleyes: ,but that was it.
How do you licence airguns properly when ,I repeat ,NOBODY knows how many are in the UK?,its impossible the Police won't provide the manpower they haven't the resources.
One way paintball could pull a media coup is by all `ballers forming a marker register either with say the UKPSF or the Police \Home office tho` from what I've been told by the Police their not really interested in paintballers as we are on the whole very responsible and all games are kept well away from the public.

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Age limits are probably the only realistic option,tho` its a poor one,I for one don't have a prob. with licencing airguns or in fact markers so long as its done fairly and properly and thats where it'll fall down.

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Your Bushy was sold before turbo was banned. I remember Sid using it at the euro indoor in 2001, which is around about the time when turbo etc. got banned, so it was obviously sold when turbo was legal. (and obviously Sid was usin it on semi, like a good boy)

Chris White

Impulse...Feel The Energy
come on guys

Although i have never bought any markers from havoc, yet! I think that what he has done and the advice he gives is fair and honest.

If he says to potencial buyers to go elsewhere for select mode guns then thats all fair and well.

He has changed the web site text and I must say that he has stated the laws so its up to buyers how safe they want to be!

I am buying a marker from Havoc soon for a mate, and I am sure everything will go well and all will be legal!

I think thanks is in order for havoc complying to requests quickly and without argument! :)

Heres to the future of paintball! ;)