Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

HE bolts for SFTs

ironfather512

Nov 23, 2007
need to know how much i can get a high efficiency bolt for an SFT for ?

also is there anything better ?

thanks

sam

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
there are 3 main types of bolt kit

SP - Turbocharger (comes stock on all NXT's, gold/green bolt was V1, silver bolt was V2 black is the V3 (if you get on to SP or SP dealer it should be a free upgrade, if they are charging you anything but postage they are pulling your leg) with a bit of tuning 1500 shots from a 68/45 is expected (I know because I get it from mine (with none of my mod's that is))

NDZ - Stinger - there are a few versions of this now I don't really know the differeance tbh as they don't appear over here that much (I've seen one) they have a ULP can, basically the firing can is cut away allowing more air to be held letting you reduce your input pressure 165psi is usally where it sits (when tuning for efficiency anyway). The bolt itself is a better design then the SP in that to quote Ydna "it cups the balls better" (feel free to giggle like a child, I did)

Evolve - the full evolve kits don't appear too often as I do believe they are no longer manufactured, they are very efficient but also require more faffing around, my advice is to not bother.

There is also the NOX

NOX - kilo bolt - this is just the bolt(you will need a compatible HE can and bolt guide to get max efficiency from it), ignore the V1 and V1.5 the kilo is far better, no design flaws like the other 2 previous to it's production, 1500 shots from "stock" settings is easily acheivable, a case is roumoured but I have yet to witness it from an un-modded kilo.

On a side note, don't bother with the NDZ adjustable bolt guide, it's just more time/effort/hassle/something to go wrong when set right they work fabulous but it's just another ball ache.
If any of that is confusing/makes no sense (entirely probable) feel free to post any questions, I see shocker related stuff and pounce, like a ninja, fat beer gutted ninja but ninja none the less