Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Headgear with Dye i4s

El Delementez

www.paintriot.co.uk
Mar 3, 2013
Milton Keynes
www.paintriot.co.uk
I have a lovely new set of i4s which I cannot fault... apart from in one area - forehead protection.

I've been wearing my i4s with a Dye headwrap - which has been fine recently but last week at Diamond Wars [270 fps limit] I was shot from quite a distance and was left with the following:

So, clearly, I bruise like a peach, and I'm wondering what would be the best headgear to wear to avoid having to explain over and over why I've got a massive bruise on my forehead. Beanie? Back to front Baseball Cap? Tactical helmet?!

I know there is the whole, 'don't get shot in the head' aspect;)

Any advice is appreciated

Last edited:

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
tanked or anthrax headband (very padded) and a beanie is what i wear in cold and when i don't want bruises :)
alternatively be a ninja and never get hit? ;)

Reactions: El Delementez

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
I usually wear a back to front baseball cap (flex fit without a hole) but they offer less protection than a headwrap. Either mod an i3 visor to fit your i4s, or get something like a full clip headband.

Reactions: Nif Naf

Mello

Sep 19, 2003
Romford
Visit site
Beanie hat with a headband underneath is a safe bet. Or with your head wrap, use that and then tie another headband on top :) That should protect you enough :D

Hollywood87

Jul 22, 2012
I've never had that issue man and I've worn i4s for 2 years. It may have been hard paint as well. I usually wear a headband and a sandana.

Attachments