Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Heads Up People !!!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Every now and again our forums throw up scum .. we like to think we have a forum where people are honest and always keep to their word and this is especially important when we consider the sheer amount of trades that are done.

Of course, any notion that ALL of our members are fair and reasonable is a pipe-dream and life seems to constantly introduce us all to these liars, thieves, scam artists and abject idiots .. the world seems to be full of them.
The fact is, the world isn't full of them, it's just that when everything goes smoothly we don't really register events but we do tend to notice when things go t!ts up ...

We had a guy on here called tom breakwell, his user name was Carter123 I think and he was banned for various reasons not least because he was untrustworthy when it came to trades.

Recently, he got someone else to sell a marker for him using this other guy's user name; now, I haven't established yet whether this person who sold the marker for breakwell was completely in the know but I will be finding out tonight just how much he did know ...anyhows, the point is, the trade went wrong when the marker didn't arrive [we're not sure if he even sent it].

Now, if I send someone a marker, and have already received payment for that marker, then you do your damned best to make sure it's delivered .. In this case, there is no proof the marker was even sent, this breakwell guy has made no effort to track down the missing marker with tracking numbers or whatever ...

I have talked to breakwell and a more ignorant piece of sh!te you'd be hard pressed to find; and it is the nature of these people to deny everything and to become rude, evasive and abusive.

This piece of excrement WILL end up paying the person who failed to receive the marker, I will make sure of that, and if there is any truth in the fact he actually sent the marker, then he can sort that crap out with the post office ... it's his responsibility but in the meantime, the man WILL be getting his money back.

The point of all this .. I will make sure tom breakwell from Kingstanding road Birmingham [I have the number] will go nowhere in our sport but as for you guys ... anybody who even sounds like him, stay well away from in the trading forums please - save your money guys, he's a piece of sh!te scam artist.

I gave him the opportunity to put things right and there would be no more trouble but he didn't take it, he got lippy .. I then told him that by tomorrow I will have his address and he had an opportunity to stop tihs escalating but I've got it early when I received a call 30 minutes ago from a concerned party who has also been scammed by this scumbag and he gave me all his personal details [I am extremely grateful to that person] ..
I sometimes depair at why these idiots take things to the an extreme ending .. all he had to do was pay the money back on a marker that never arrived or ensure the marker arrived himself.... he elected to do neither and so it comes to this .... what a pr!ck :rolleyes:

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
why do dosches like this even bother. they're gonna be caught in the end in such a small and social sport
get him guys :)

Dobby

CPPS Ref
Feb 14, 2010
Manchester
Hmm....I know Tiny. I'm sure he wouldn't do something like this, but I could be wrong. Dayumn, Ima go talk to him now.

ash-pro

Banned
Jun 14, 2010
ashby
i know tiny aswell and yes he would belive me we tryed to help him buy he chose to ignore us ...... mmeerr his fault