Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Heads Up People !!!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Thank you from clarifying the matter .... let's hope you have learned from this Josh .. you are not the only one things like this have happened to ..... betrayal by a friend whom you've previously trusted leaves a real nasty taste in your mouth ... I have had several instances of this; the best thing to do is fuhk them off out of your life and draw a line under them making sure you never deal with them again ... these type people can never change, it's instilled in them in the way they have been brought up and so never get fooled into thinking they will change no matter what they say ... trust me on this point.

G

Gassy

Breakwell did make the 1st thread from my house, and then from his own house and where ever else he was using the forum he did come mine once or twice and was on my laptop keeping an eye on the forum but when all the trouble started was from his own house.
Yawn,you are so full of ****e my bullometer is going off the scale.

Attachments

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Gasman and Robbo ,paintball crimefighters coming to your neck of the woods soon.

If your real unlucky...

Like a sheriff officer that's tells your mum as well.

Nananananananana nananananananana Gasman !!.

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Maybe we should stcky a 'If your feeling like scamming on P8ntballer pease read this' thread in classifieds

We can link to various past attempts threads including the international success story ,maybe have some testaments from a couple of our reformed members who actually recieved the calls and in some cases personal appearances from our mod team ,seriously ,we nickname Gassy 'father' due to the way he gets a confession out of people.

Then to reinforce it we could explain how small the UK paintball scene is and embed a couple of youtube videos of Buddha in his neighbourhood and Robbo fighting some dude that looks like he may of been raised by a mountain.

that might save us some bother.

Reactions: Bambulus

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
Yawn,you are so full of ****e my bullometer is going off the scale.
I want one of those for work, there a number of people at my place that would set this thing off to the top end of its scale!

Gassy you should start your own little B.M shop, there are always gonna be poeple full of ****, you should make a wad.

Although it is very unfortunate for the parties involved, it does make for an interesting read on a boring Sunday evening. I can't wait for the next installment in this saga(hopefully a resolution for the buyer). I even looked up old posts for Jeff Abbott's name on here for some gossip (sorry Robbo, your signature left me intrigued and I'm very, very bored)

I'm just waiting for the Eastenders drums to kick in..................................

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I even looked up old posts for Jeff Abbott's name on here for some gossip (sorry Robbo, your signature left me intrigued and I'm very, very bored)

I'm just waiting for the Eastenders drums to kick in..................................

Rob, please, one thing mate, never capitalise abbott's name, he doesn't deserve such niceties ... all you need to know is abbott's one of life's abortive attempts to produce a homosapien.

Most of us respect society's conventions like not stealing or not using another person's children as part of an insult but abbott was brought up differently I'm afraid ..... he's a thief, a coward and a spineless, friendless ingrate.
Nobody likes him or respects him .... I can honestly say, whenever that thief comes into my head, I feel slightly sick ....

Reactions: damage07

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
Rob, please, one thing mate, never capitalise abbott's name, he doesn't deserve such niceties ... all you need to know is abbott's one of life's abortive attempts to produce a homosapien.

Most of us respect society's conventions like not stealing or not using another person's children as part of an insult but abbott was brought up differently I'm afraid ..... he's a thief, a coward and a spineless, friendless ingrate.
Nobody likes him or respects him .... I can honestly say, whenever that thief comes into my head, I feel slightly sick ....
Sorry, from what I've read I can see why this is a bad subject to bring up. So I will leave it right there.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
A little message to our friend tom breakwell .... heed this .... I have now paid Mark Duffy the money you scammed off of him.
I hated the thought a nice guy like our Irish friend had the misfortune to get scammed by a low-life such as yourself..
This now leaves a little problem as far as you are concerned .... you now owe me the money you got for that marker and if you felt there was any doubt that I wouldn't come up to you, then this should make things very clear.

You owe me that money and I will collect it ..... you can either paypal it or bank transfer it..... contact me to choose how you are gonna pay me.