Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Heads Up People !!!!

mark_d

Jul 19, 2009
Hi everyone, I just wanted to say thanks to Robbo, Gassy and Mrs G. for all of their help dealing with this situation.

The gun in question was supposed to be the first gun for a friend of mine who is a new player to the sport, so it hasn't exactly been the best first experience for him. The gun was to be shipped to me so I could give it a once over, chrono it etc. etc. to make sure it was in working order before giving it to him. I run a university paintball society here in Ireland so I do this for any new players who want to get gear of their own. I'm sorry its had to come to the point where Robbo has refunded the money out of his own pocket, but at least now that the money is back I can see about finding my friend a new first gun.

basktm

Dec 14, 2010
somerset
this thread is a great warning to other who may think of scamming on here,

but just as important, its also a great thread for new players that may feel worried about buying from here (such as i was)

G

Gassy

If anyone is worried about buying from a member then feel free to ask peoples opinions of the seller and pm myself or Lump as we have dealt with alot of people whether selling/buying or dealing with problems.

We cannot guarentee a problem free transaction but we can give you the benefit of our experience.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
And also stick to the rules, they are there for a VERY good reason.
In most cases to protect you lot. So don't go thinking we have made them up just to give you lot a hard time. Read them again and stick to them. If any thing goes wrong we will be more helpful if you have helped your selves :)

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
hi Mark_D I have a DP G3 knocking around if it will help your new lad. If you are interested Im sure we can sort some way of getting it to you.

Glad to see the board looking after its own as usual.

And thanks for the heads up/sorry for hijack

Reactions: Bolter
G

Gassy

it seems our little scammer is running out of places to play as I have just been informed Ricky Dann, Site manager NPF has been told what has happen and had this to say.

"Tom Breakwell or "Tiny" as he known here, can consider himself Banned from NPF Bassetts Pole."

I don't know you personally Ricky but I would like to thank you for helping us remove people like Tom Breakwell from the UK paintball scene.

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
it seems our little scammer is running out of places to play as I have just been informed Ricky Dann, Site manager NPF has been told what has happen and had this to say.

"Tom Breakwell or "Tiny" as he known here, can consider himself Banned from NPF Bassetts Pole."

I don't know you personally Ricky but I would like to thank you for helping us remove people like Tom Breakwell from the UK paintball scene.

woah never seen the banning of players from sites becuase of a scamming!

but i guess he got what he deserved:rolleyes:

Reactions: dextrus

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
woah never seen the banning of players from sites becuase of a scamming!

but i guess he got what he deserved:rolleyes:
NPF have had dealings with Breakwell and we were close to banning him previously. He has already been banned from the NPF forum. This put the last nail in the coffin

mark_d

Jul 19, 2009
hi Mark_D I have a DP G3 knocking around if it will help your new lad. If you are interested Im sure we can sort some way of getting it to you.

Glad to see the board looking after its own as usual.

And thanks for the heads up/sorry for hijack
I'd certainly be interested, do you have any pictures of it?