Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Heads Up People !!!!

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Seems so innocent when he guested for me at 7man. I was even Mr nice guy to him, and gave him an ego bolt to replace his damaged bolt.

Ah well, you make some, you lose some in many ways...

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
The fact this a$shole is now facing up to a life without paintball is testament to a bad piece of luck as far as anybody who tries to scam my members in that I know, and am friends with, most people in our industry and as such, we all try to look out for each other especially when it comes to lowlife scammers and thieves.
I make a few phone calls and that's it ... no paintball for breakwell ....
I have no compunction whatsoever naming and shaming these lowlifes if I come across them [just take a look at my sig if you need another heads up] and the last thing these types want is being publicly outed for their crimes ... it basically cuts down their opportunities to repeat their crimes.

No section of our industry, whether it be this website, sites, leagues or teams benefit from having any association whatsoever with scum like breakwell, in fact all the evidence runs contra to any notion of any of us benefiting from having anything to do with them..
Their attitude and behaviors will always manifest themselves in aberrant actions such as theft or acts of deception in one form or another.

I am extremely grateful for the responses I have had concerning this, it's a great feeling for me personally when guys like Jimmy Frensham, Rich Harris and Ricky Dann at NPF all get behind a common cause and in this case it's making damned sure breakwell is not welcome in our midst.
There are others also who have helped either in terms of information passed on or support given; thanks goes to Gurkha, Ainsley, Gassy, Lump, Leachy and last but not least to the better looking half of the Gassy gang and that's his wife Cheryl whose nickname from now is going to be Miss Marple ... the woman is a genius when it comes to digging up info on people, she's truly amazing.

I am also grateful to you guys who have posted in this thread in declaring disapproval and disgust at what this scum breakwell did and also the support you have given myself and my mods .. thank-you!

breakwell has now woken up and realised his paintball world has been turned upside down ..... and for what???
When we do the maths when answering that question, we rightly conclude there's no mileage whatsoever in scamming or whatever, people like breakwell and abbott [re my sig] have no such mechanism in their brain ... they are basically scum thru and thru and are unable to act any differently.
Sad but true .. :rolleyes:

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
didn't work when I tried to help out Gee Tee but if you need a county court claim prepared Robbo give me a shout, you'd have to pay a court fee to actually issue it through the courts but I'll fill out the form and e-mail it to you for nowt.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Breakwell did make the 1st thread from my house, and then from his own house and where ever else he was using the forum he did come mine once or twice and was on my laptop keeping an eye on the forum but when all the trouble started was from his own house.
Personally I think you're in it up to your neck pal, and if you had any brains, you wouldn't be posting in this thread at all. A man that invites a thief into his house is either an idiot, also a thief, or both. We already know for sure that you're an idiot, but I think the smart money says you're also a thief.

Anyone ever notice how people nick-named 'Tiny' always seem to be mentally retarded?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Missy, he came on because I told him to apologise to everybody for being party to this problem .. I agree, he was in it up to his neck in terms of complicity for the original deception but as things got out of hand as far as the marker not turning up, he wasn't directly responsible for that though of course as we know now, he was most certainly indirectly ....

I could ban him quite easily for what he's done and a few of the mods have already expressed their preference for his head to roll but I wanna give him one more chance seeing as we have no real problems from him prior to this whereas we did with breakwell ...

Let's see how he goes ....

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
Good on you Robbo, I buy and sell off your forum and never had a problem either way.

Its nice to know that if you try and f**k someone over it will come and bite you in the ass. There are too many people in this world trying to make a quick buck at the expense of someone else.

And its good that all of his local sites have banned him, after all would you want this kid around your un-attended prize gun??

I know I certainly wouldn't want Robbo knocking on my door!!