Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Heads Up People !!!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
didn't work when I tried to help out Gee Tee but if you need a county court claim prepared Robbo give me a shout, you'd have to pay a court fee to actually issue it through the courts but I'll fill out the form and e-mail it to you for nowt.

Many thanks CF ... I am gonna rely on his preference or his stupidity to dictate the direction in which this will go .. if his preference is to avoid the inevitable problems associated with him keeping quiet or not paying me my money then there is hope for him ... if his stupidity nudges him into ignoring me or just not paying me back then the direction this will unfold is already in hand ..... I'd hope that after the latter has panned out, his resolve to pay me back may well change somewhat, let's say that.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Good on you Robbo, I buy and sell off your forum and never had a problem either way.

Its nice to know that if you try and f**k someone over it will come and bite you in the ass. There are too many people in this world trying to make a quick buck at the expense of someone else.

And its good that all of his local sites have banned him, after all would you want this kid around your un-attended prize gun??

I know I certainly wouldn't want Robbo knocking on my door!!
By the way Frenchy, a bit off topic mate but do you live anywhere near Yorkley [Nr Lydney] ?

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Wait,
Is this the same enormously fat 'Tiny' (from Birmingham) that was around 10-12 years ago?
The one that used to play at the NPF back in the day?
Looked a bit like that enormous fat german guy (Marcus) who wore his nasty-ass yellow jock-strap on the outside of his playing pants?
I thought he died years ago, from some kind of 'overweight-desease'?

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
No missy this is a new one, from Birmingham, played at NPF, could say he was overweight, can't say I have seen him in a jock strap though :eek: He would have only been 6-8 years old back then