Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Heads Up People !!!!

TrikkyD

Jokers
Jan 7, 2010
Nottingham
Sorry to drag up a well subscribed thread but this breakwell kid has he ever used "avfc" as a handle an does any one know if his current marker is a SLG? if so think hes try to sell on another forum and is it ok to give their mod team the heads up on this? if he ain't used that handle or nobady can confirm thats his current marker i'll leave it alone but there just seems to be something bout it that bothers me:confused:

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Sorry to drag up a well subscribed thread but this breakwell kid has he ever used "avfc" as a handle an does any one know if his current marker is a SLG? if so think hes try to sell on another forum and is it ok to give their mod team the heads up on this? if he ain't used that handle or nobady can confirm thats his current marker i'll leave it alone but there just seems to be something bout it that bothers me:confused:
avfc, yes he has used this on facebook.

Reactions: TrikkyD

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
Let 'em know, if the seller is legit then he will be able to prove it.

I saw the thread elsewhere and thought exactly the same thing. I would say it is most likely the character in question. AVFC is a bit of a giveaway, he has also posted up in a newbies wanted thread. It would be a shame if the new guy got scammed.

However there is no proof that this seller is the same person, so let the mods know and we will see what happens.

philbo

Jun 15, 2010
york
you are correct came in from pub and spotted it ....
4 mins later advert has been pulled and guy is not longer on line...
though i was seeing things

Codiak

GWC 2010 #23
Dec 2, 2004
Newcastle
www.codiak.co.uk
It has been discussed before, and I think I was one of the first to start maintaining my own "p8ntballer bad egg" list on my sig (until the space restrictions!)

Maybe this site could run exactly that a so called paintball watch list thread of "for sale / wanted timewasters / scammers" and "paintball bad guys". Just a though?

G

Gassy

It has been discussed before, and I think I was one of the first to start maintaining my own "p8ntballer bad egg" list on my sig (until the space restrictions!)

Maybe this site could run exactly that a so called paintball watch list thread of "for sale / wanted timewasters / scammers" and "paintball bad guys". Just a though?
I have one of those lists and it is a very long list of people that are known to not follow forum rules.:eek:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
The insanity continues and breakwell proceeds to present with signs of delusional thinking. I received this little email beauty yesterday from the Midland's answer to Albert Einstein :-

when are you meeting me so i can get my money that you took, you took the marker that i sold, and wanted the money, untill the gun arrived, well the guns arrived at mark duffys now, so you owe me my 120 pound back

The implied threat [if indeed there was any there] was so traumatic I've been left trembling and will need counseling to recover from its effects.
breakwell really has redefined almost every word meaning 'stupid', 'illiterate', 'delusional' and 'ingrate' .... I think the only way out for this idiot is for him to mate with a pig and at least his offspring start off with better manners and an improved IQ.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
All he has to do is send mark the money to ship the gun back :)

To Robbo.

Where brokeback, sorry, breakwell will be able to collect :)