Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Heads Up People !!!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Robbo - I was supporting your reasoning on it, I realise you're the final word here and have much influence across the industry, I was just saying that even if you'd had the money returned to you, the marker had shown up in the state it did and you did nothing, not even contacted him, you'd still be fairly well covered if he decided to take action against you in a civil court.

I applaud the way you've handled this so far and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy that the comunity has come together over this and made him an untouchable (as in the below the lowest of the low in the Indian caste system rather than beyond reach).

Only made the court reference since I work with court cases every day.

CF, no problem mate, I knew you weren't trying to say anything too different from the majority view here, I was just letting people know we run a tight ship and don't take too kindly to scum like breakwell ...all is cool CF !!

sneakysnorkels

Jun 18, 2009
www.sneakysnorkels.co.uk
Just thought I'd update the situation, tiny is at cpps! I understand he has made many apologies and is working on redeeming himself, but I know alot of you guys won't accept that. On the bright side, MsHell has already slapped him!!
I myself have had my say towards him and will be keeping my distance. Have fun guys.

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
Breakwell was previously banned for scamming people.

He used a "friends" account to sell an absolute wreck of a marker, but advertised it as good condition, took the buyers money but never sent the marker.

He was found out and eventually he refunded the buyers money, although at no point did he accept that he was in the wrong.

It was also found out that somebody who played paintball with him once had trusted him to repair a marker, he had stripped it down for parts and was boasting on facebook about how he had stolen the marker.

After all of this he was banned from pretty much every tournament series in the country, yet still had the cheek to lie to the guy that runs CPPS (I think it was CPPS) and managed to get onto the site last weekend, although he was slapped by MsHell and wasn't allowed anywhere near the players areas as soon as people found out he was there.

In summary, he is a scamming, lying little **** who doesn't deserve to ever play paintball again.

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
what actually happened here? didnt want to read 11 pages of posts :p it seems quite interesting :p
Despite the above description, honestly just skim the thread and pick out the most informative posts (usually Robbo's, or one of the Moderators' posts). You'll get a real feel for the scumbag that can't really be conveyed by description alone.