Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Heads Up

Kitch

Super'5ives'Man
Jul 10, 2001
Sexy South
Visit site
Christ all this and glitters moved in down the road from me.

I heard from Pete a little while ago about this, I just thought he had overdosed on the sanatogen, as this seemed as likely as that bank manager in Ghana who wants to send me money all the time. Truely, truely shocked I knew the economic down turn was biting everyone hard, but I never saw this coming. On a plus note Pete's got more free time to write for Hello! Mine you if he did, I may just pick up a copy ;)

Speak to you soon Pete ;)

Skeet

Platinum Member
Christ all this and glitters moved in down the road from me.

I heard from Pete a little while ago about this, I just thought he had overdosed on the sanatogen, as this seemed as likely as that bank manager in Ghana who wants to send me money all the time. Truely, truely shocked I knew the economic down turn was biting everyone hard, but I never saw this coming. On a plus note Pete's got more free time to write for Hello! Mine you if he did, I may just pick up a copy ;)

Speak to you soon Pete ;)
Regarding your Sig, I guess it will be Pete now!;)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I don't know who guards Pete, but I know who his IT helpline goes through to ;)
It's 0800 Help Me Kitch ...and it's an access channel I am hugely grateful for .... Kitch is the man when it comes to all problems IT.

As for who guards me?
Actually, I do have some guardian angels, if I was left to my own devices regarding my own defence, I would either be banged up behind bars or laying on a slab somewhere and so I am also hugely grateful for my guardian angels.

As to their identity?
Ah well, that would be telling :)