Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Heads Up

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
haha, sorry my spell cheaker isnt working but will i get some cash back?
well that spell cheaker has some damn cheek!

This is a sad day for paintball. Hopefully its not a sign of bigger things to come. And im glad you use the word hibernation hopefully things brighten up quicker than forcasted.

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Jeepers! I used to memorise PGi back in 92 when i first started buying it. It used to drive my family nuts... What a massive shame.

Thanks to all the writers, editors, etc who made the mag what it was. I hope they're all being looked after?

O

ollytheosteo

Jeepers! I used to memorise PGi back in 92 when i first started buying it. It used to drive my family nuts... What a massive shame.

Thanks to all the writers, editors, etc who made the mag what it was. I hope they're all being looked after?
Well, I got invited to a meeting down at the old deserted warehouse with Jimmy the Fish and Frankie Knees, but I didn't go;)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
What's happening to the folks at PGi Towers?
Well, Beaker recently got married as most will already know and will then embark upon a few month trip around the world, Paul (Tendering) is completing his degree whilst under the guidance and employment of Aceville Towers (holding company of PGi).
Matt is continuing with putting the world to rights and running the 25 or so other magazines he has in his stable and I ....well, I'm gonna see how it goes with this; I have a few other paintball options that have been offered and so I will see how that goes and maybe I might even go back to some part time Maths tutoring if I get too bored ... I dunno really, life without PGi is kinda worrying for an 'unemployable' like me :)

tommy"the gun"webb

So Manc mafia
Sep 26, 2005
+1 HQ
surly this is the peak of the whole "paintball is in a bad way", i mean this is like the bbc just saying well its all a bit scary with the war so were just going to sit over here while it all blows over, see you all in a while , if your all still here...

oh hell what do i know,

pgi was a fountain of knowlege, im actually still in shock....i cant belive it.....

what if we all subscribe will that make it ok , lets face it ..it got to be finances right...?