Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Heads Up

Tugais

Sep 4, 2007
Paris, Fr
I can't believe it :eek:

I just subscribe last week to finally receive PGi at my office. Hope the magazine will recover as soon as the market will be strong enough :(

/shocked

size 6 feet

Mar 28, 2004
coventry
Visit site
so whats left in GOOD paintball magazine coverage?
I never liked facefull or Paintballsports always loved the uk take on the sport im gutted that the last friday of the month will just be any other day

THANKS PGI FOR AL THE GOOD TIMES
LONG LIVE PGI

coyut

Certified Eclipse Tech
Jun 4, 2007
Switzerland
www.riot.ch
Very sad to read that PGi will be no more.
I would like to thank the makers for all the very good issues they delivered to my front door in Switzerland.

i willl definitely miss it

R.I.P PGi

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Very sad that an independent mag like PGI is falling to the wayside...best of luck for your future endeavors, Robbo.
Furbs, if our magazine's revenue had been an emergent property of the way people regarded us, we would have been the wealthiest magazine out there.
Alas, this was not the case ......

To have our sport continue without PGi's commentary / analysis is like having a game of football between Millwall and West Ham with no reporters or police .... it would descend somewhat ....
To some degree, we made paintball accountable, this is not some vacuous or insane assertion on my part, I know for a fact that we changed directions and opinions.

Sammo

Sep 1, 2008
It truly is a sad day in the paintball industry

Robbo,

Please accept my gratitude and pass it on to your peers at PGI. PGI was certainly one of the best publications in paintball and will be sorely missed. On the bright side, at least we still have this electronic medium to pass on stories about you dismantling port-a-pottys at some of the old tournaments (Music city open, masters, Jerry's old shindigs, etc...)

Best Regards,
Sammo - Swarm of Illinois

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Robbo,

Please accept my gratitude and pass it on to your peers at PGI. PGI was certainly one of the best publications in paintball and will be sorely missed. On the bright side, at least we still have this electronic medium to pass on stories about you dismantling port-a-pottys at some of the old tournaments (Music city open, masters, Jerry's old shindigs, etc...)

Best Regards,
Sammo - Swarm of Illinois
Sammo, your post has intrigued me for a few reasons; firstly, the team Swarm you refer to, is this the same team that won Nashville 1990 when I was over there with NWC ?
And secondly, if it is, did you play that event for Swarm?

And thirdly, how on earth do you know about the portable loo destruction ???

PS It wasn't me who did that anyway but since the guy who did is over 300 pounds and a friend of mine, I am somewhat reluctant to name him :)

JoshSilverman

Thanks for the Memories!

Just a quick note to the readership of PGi and the powers that be, that the years I was employed at the magazine were the best. I was well taken care-of by some amazing people and was able to grow as a writer and journalist in ways I could never have working for anyone else. Thanks for the memories, the support and the good times.

Pete, I'd like it if we stayed in touch. You know where to find me.

Josh

Former Associate Editor, PGi Magazine

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Furbs, if our magazine's revenue had been an emergent property of the way people regarded us, we would have been the wealthiest magazine out there.
Alas, this was not the case ......

To have our sport continue without PGi's commentary / analysis is like having a game of football between Millwall and West Ham with no reporters or police .... it would descend somewhat ....
To some degree, we made paintball accountable, this is not some vacuous or insane assertion on my part, I know for a fact that we changed directions and opinions.
All paintball mags share a lot in common but none have ever had the style, wit or influence of PGi. It will be missed.