The Home Of European Paintball

Heaven's Gate V - 23rd-24th June

DANIEL

Jun 25, 2002
At the top.
Visit site
MK Storm are in!

looking forward to this.

Can anyone explain to me how the seeding for the finals is going to work?

I know it doesn't really make a difference and as long as you win games you should be in, but it would be nice to know.

Dan

jinx76

i'm with ure mom
Jun 16, 2003
sheep land
www.nolimitpainball.co.uk
mmmm

MK Storm are in!

looking forward to this.

Can anyone explain to me how the seeding for the finals is going to work?

I know it doesn't really make a difference and as long as you win games you should be in, but it would be nice to know.

Dan

this isnt gospel but from previous years it has worked like this you play 8 games on the saturday divisions on the sat irrelevent then sunday morning you are reseeded on the results of the saturday you play four games in your division and if you are top 2 usually in your division then you make the quarters and knockout from there on!!

tell me if im wrong or ive missed summat ???

is this about right syd???

regards

jinx

rayko

WTD UK: BNIB Dream...
I am very much looking forward to this weekend.

HL-Concepts Photography will be covering this outstanding event on both days.

If you wish to increase the likelyhood of your photo appearing on the www.paintballpictures.co.uk website for purchasing as a keepsake, a limited number of stickers will be available for reppin' your hopper, marker, or barrel on the Heaven Paintball stand.

Cro

Permanently semi
Jan 2, 2003
Naaaarich
www.walkonzone.com
I am very much looking forward to this weekend.

HL-Concepts Photography will be covering this outstanding event on both days.

If you wish to increase the likelyhood of your photo appearing on the www.paintballpictures.co.uk website for purchasing as a keepsake, a limited number of stickers will be available for reppin' your hopper, marker, or barrel on the Heaven Paintball stand.
Don't forget to save me some Ray. The team sticker isn't ready yet.