Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hello all, nice to meet you all :)

samfrost1308

Banned
Jul 10, 2009
Torquay
wow

you certainly know how to introduce yourself mate!
welcome to the forums, and welcome to paintball!
whats your favourite way to play then? woodsball, scenario, speedball?
and where abouts you based?
x

Soul Doubt

Bhood!
Jul 7, 2009
South Wales
The Evans 11, whats your team called? i will keep an eye out for them! how well organised is paintball in britain compared to america?

samfrost1308, Hi! thanks for the reply and the welcome :) im looking at the speedball with more favout than woodsball, but id play any becuase its all fun :p im based in south wales near cardiff in a town called caerphilly! when did you start paintball?

Cheers guys!

:D

samfrost1308

Banned
Jul 10, 2009
Torquay
I started a few months ago playing speedball, but ive played woodsball a lot in the past. Ive recently joined the N.A. Angels in devon, playing the NSPL etc which is a speedball league basically. Definately try to join a team it makes the game much more fun and often makes it cheaper when you split paint costs etc. :D

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I didn't tell this kid when I begun playing because I had a horrible feeling it would have been before he was born ..... I'm not so sure he could have withstood such a shock on realising there were guys old enough to be his dad still involved with our beloved sport.

G

Gassy

I didn't tell this kid when I begun playing because I had a horrible feeling it would have been before he was born ..... I'm not so sure he could have withstood such a shock on realising there were guys old enough to be his Grandad still involved with our beloved sport.
Fixed ;)

G

Gassy

I must admit Pete,when we are at events Mrs G often comments that she is old enough to be mum and grandmother to some of them,when you look at the ages of them.:eek:

Soul Doubt

Bhood!
Jul 7, 2009
South Wales
hahaha well im 21, and you never know you could be my dad robbo haha

samfrost1308, hopefully i will be in a postion like yours in a few months, or at least training more :)