Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hello Are E-mags Any Good

alanje

just want to play ball
Sep 7, 2001
north yorkshire
i have n e-mag

i have an calmmillion e-mag extreme and im frilled to bits with it i find it very accurate and also very very fast using a warp feed ive never broke a ball yet its realy reliable if u want any other information e-me at almaddog@hotmail.com like i said ive been using the e-mag since it came out and id never use anything else now

Manning26

Turbod, I believe some of the Rushers are shooting them, I'm surprised none of them have piped up yet, and my brother has one. His has been nothing but trouble since he got it, but I don't believe that to be the norm. Actually, the biggest problem he had was a result of his microline starving the gun. AGD fixed some other things for him prior to this with no hassle, and he's yet to shoot the thing outside of the paintball shop he works at, so we aren't sure if it works properly yet. I'm taking it to practice tomorrow to "field test" it for him (hee hee). I've got an old Eclipse Angel, and that E-mag is every bit as kick ass, if not more so. He's got the vertical feed on his, and it does fine, we're dying for the Halo hoppers to come out so we can toss our Revolutions. The Warp Feed is neat, but you can't switch hands, but if you don't have a Warp then you have to turn your bps down, so what's the point? E-mags rock, and if you'd like some more partial opinions, check out www.automags.org. Good luck!:D