Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hello from Iraq...

MTA

Feb 15, 2007
woodhatch , reigate
stay save mate .

i have a couple of mates out there in the Army , Navy and they just say the best way to stay in one peace out there is not to let a yank with a gun stand behind you as those tw*t's like blue on blue .

in the word of my old master at arms ( you have heard the words you should not kill well ......... F*CK that sh*t and F*CK them up )

god be with you dude

bobby boy

Sep 29, 2003
messingham
good luck

stay save mate .

i have a couple of mates out there in the Army , Navy and they just say the best way to stay in one peace out there is not to let a yank with a gun stand behind you as those tw*t's like blue on blue .

in the word of my old master at arms ( you have heard the words you should not kill well ......... F*CK that sh*t and F*CK them up )

god be with you dude
remember the yanks, ALL THE GEAR AND NO IDEA AND IF YOU HEAR THE MORTAR ROUND COMING IT YOURS SO STICK YOUR FINGER IN YOUR EARS AND OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND SHOUT

KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN AND WATCH ALL A ROUND

Little_Kendo

Sandbaggers baby!
Nov 28, 2002
www.p8ntonline.com
Cheers for all the nice words and well-wishing folks!
I haven't seen a camel spider yet to be honest, and don't really see much of the americans either really unless they come into our place on the scrounge for bits and bobs, but yeah I have heard some stupid stories about them guys and I'm glad to say i'm not working with them.
Nicola is supposed to be sending me some e-star stickers out here so i can go e-star mad on this place! :D

Laters.

Rob

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Iraq?
Why'd you go to Iraq, didn't anyone tell you there was a war on?

:)

If you can get an E-sticker on a camel spider, that would probably be worth a prize :)

SkeLL.ZeroB

Mad For It
Dec 30, 2006
Manchester
At Least your in Iraq and not Afgan it Sucks Ass :eek: look at it this way 4 is always better than 6

Safe tour..... hope your return flight is on time :cool:

Little_Kendo

Sandbaggers baby!
Nov 28, 2002
www.p8ntonline.com
Iraq?
Why'd you go to Iraq, didn't anyone tell you there was a war on?
What there's a war on?!? My mum said they were making a new Disneyland out here and sent me on the first available flight! Damn it! lol.

Like i say still haven't seen any camel spiders yet but i'll keep my eyes peeled for a good photo opportunity! :)

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
I heard that you were flying out Rob, come back in one piece, we still have to be the ones wanting to carry on the party at the Milleniums or annoying your sister to and from Paris :D

Although im sure with the guys on Disruption she'll have her hands full :p

Little_Kendo

Sandbaggers baby!
Nov 28, 2002
www.p8ntonline.com
Sorry Tom think a kabar is out of the question i'm afraid, don't think customs would be too happy!

Mikey, cheers mate and I should hopefully be at a couple of the mills this year, gonna try and get to Germany on my R & R (week of rest supposedly). ha ha! Need alcohol so baaaad out here but anyone who knows me knows that I don't like to drink much really! :p So yeah we will definately catch up some time i'm sure.

Tan is coming along nicely. Hasn't been much action recently, which is always nice.
Still nothing on camel spider watch. Sorry Mario!

Laters

Rob