The Home Of European Paintball

Hello from Iraq...

sir_j_salm_is_my_hero

Manchester Method
Mar 4, 2005
So manc
Visit site
You can not drink

Mikey, cheers mate and I should hopefully be at a couple of the mills this year, gonna try and get to Germany on my R & R (week of rest supposedly). ha ha! Need alcohol so baaaad out here but anyone who knows me knows that I don't like to drink much really! :p

It is not that you do not drink much it is that you can not drink much..... 1 pint of shandy and you are hammered and trying to hump anything with a pulse and a fishy smell.

Keep safe little fella!!!!!!!

PortoX

DCF Footsoldier.
Apr 18, 2006
Ashbourne (Derbyshire)
www.myspace.com
Sorry Tom think a kabar is out of the question i'm afraid, don't think customs would be too happy!

Mikey, cheers mate and I should hopefully be at a couple of the mills this year, gonna try and get to Germany on my R & R (week of rest supposedly). ha ha! Need alcohol so baaaad out here but anyone who knows me knows that I don't like to drink much really! :p So yeah we will definately catch up some time i'm sure.

Tan is coming along nicely. Hasn't been much action recently, which is always nice.
Still nothing on camel spider watch. Sorry Mario!

Laters

Rob

:(

Maybe something cool like a genuine desert scarf towell thing would do ... ill pay for it in mcdonalds and beer when you get back

half a shandy ... more like the smell of a vodka bottle

stay safe dude and remember your a goober

Little_Kendo

Sandbaggers baby!
Nov 28, 2002
www.p8ntonline.com
Asa, you know me too well it's spooky! lol.

Tom, I'll see what i can do, i'm tryin to do some work for the yanks because their kit is just amazing, the difference in quality is crazy! But i'll see what I can bring back. Tom = G4Life. :D

Take it easy!