Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hello from Iraq...

RainbowShooter

Drop the gun, fat boy.
Oct 12, 2006
St Albans, Hertfordshire
Honestly I think all troops should be taken out gradually over a 3 month period. Use them cave bombs in stealth ;) Ok forget that one. Anyway we have killed fat boy destroyed the country now let the Iraqis have their country back.

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
and you know what problems that would cause right? it would cause the whole of the middle east (probably) to descend into war - if not it would leave iraq, iran tehran , uzbecistan turkmenistan or something like that, basically the countries surrounding iraq - including iraq to descend into war.

p.s. glad to hear your okay out there dude

RainbowShooter

Drop the gun, fat boy.
Oct 12, 2006
St Albans, Hertfordshire
and you know what problems that would cause right? it would cause the whole of the middle east (probably) to descend into war - if not it would leave iraq, iran tehran , uzbecistan turkmenistan or something like that, basically the countries surrounding iraq - including iraq to descend into war.

p.s. glad to hear your okay out there dude
I never wanted it to happen in the first place but il stop thread jacking, make a thread at the weekend for people to shout ;)

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
At Least your in Iraq and not Afgan it Sucks Ass :eek: look at it this way 4 is always better than 6

Safe tour..... hope your return flight is on time :cool:
thats the reason my bro left the RAF when they got told they was of to afghan for 6 months

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
Best plan of action - Pull all troops out of Iraq, then drop off a few battalians of Para-chavs, that will sort the buggers out ;)
You'd probably end up with another Hussein in about a month. Or the whole country would wipe itself out with a huge power struggle...

Edit: i'm sorry, i've not met you before Rob, but i can imagine war is a pile of crap.

I hope engineering isn't as bad as front line shizz.

Little_Kendo

Sandbaggers baby!
Nov 28, 2002
www.p8ntonline.com
Hey guys,
Sorry I haven't replied for a while but its been so damn crazy out here at the moment!
Mario - Saw a camel spider, took a pic on my phone but it isn't too great, it was a little smaller than my hand and had **** off pincers!
We are getting rocketed at the moment, over a 100 times a month and whereabouts I work is in between where the helicopter force is and where the Iraqi base is, so we are on the rocketpath, which isn't the greatest! I heard my first "whistler," which means it was coming straight over my head, which kind of gets the adrenaline-pumping and the arse-twitching, but it landed about 100 metres away but caused some destruction I can tell you!! Jeez!
But i'm home on my R&R for a week as of the 8th of May and it couldn't come soon enough, we have had more rockets so far this year than the whole of last year!!
Jesus, I hope my sister doesn't read this, if she does sorry Nicola! It's fine really! Honest! lol

Laters peeps! Got to get my ass to work now!

Rob :D