Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hello my good men

Mac1011

Mar 8, 2002
Woodbury NJ
Visit site
I am new here but have been playing for about 9 years and haev at the moment two tippmann M98s one is a silver custom one and a tippmann pro carbine soon to have a auto cocker.

I just wanted to say hi and crap like that

oh is there anyone in or around Woodbury NJ that might like to play?

Howdy

Sorry don't live anywhere near you, but good choice with the cocker, you will love it! Just get a nice range of barrels and an aggitating hopper and you'll be all set to spank some marine butt :D

Anyways, Sorry that this post is of no use whatsoever, but if you want to find people near you try a string entitled "Anyone live near..." it'll hit the hot threads briefly and people'll spot it

Richard

scribble

Jan 12, 2002
Denver, CO
Ello'

Hi,

Cockers are cool and im getting one soon in fact waiting for a friend to finish servicing it then i can unleash it upon some unsuspecting back sup air payers or in fact anyone who leaves about 1mm pokin out...
not sure about an agitator hopper,a team m8 of mine has one and he almost got laughed off the field after the last tourney when people saw how it worked.Most of the time he cant find it because his girlfriend steels it if you know what i mean but heh each to there own.Go with a 12v revvy...

keep on,
Scribble