Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

hello people

permboy

Aug 14, 2001
Birmingham
hello Dave name here is permboy but everyone outside of cyberspace now calls me MARIO hence the avatar :) Good to see you on here. Oh my real name is chris

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Originally posted by mynamesdave
hi every1,erm,i dont know how 2 use dis site 2 wel yet,but i have realised i know sum people here,so ill introduce myself.For those of u who know pledge,im his m8 dave(hence my user name!).Please can u say hello if i know u,nd even if i dont,say hello any way!lol,cheerz every1!
Howdy dave, I'm alex and I'm sure u'll begin to find your way around the site pretty quickly. Most (I stress MOST :D ) of the people around here are very helpful and won't hesitate to help you out with an questions u might have! Hope to see you around and I'd just like to comment you on the originality of your screename - cor, I wish I had thought of doing that, it would save on so many introductions and on a signature!! LOL :D :D

Hi dave

Sparklie here she of maidenhead site, long time no see.

We heard this wicked rumour paintball had lost you to rugby:eek:

Yes we are having a tourney if you can't paly come and watch we now have a veiwing area for the sup air.

You missed the launch and being on telly, just ask the now famous ( only jolking) TB mr goggle shot.

We will be putting together a young guns team so if you want a try out get in touch.

Sparklie

mynamesdave

Hippopotamus
Feb 16, 2002
Bucks, England
Visit site
to sparklie

haha,rugby was taking up alot of my time,but the season has finished now i think!but i may have to play a sevens tourny for the skool :confused:

i will try 2 make it to the tourny on the 3rd,even if onli 2 watch,shud b gd fun!

herd bout the team being set up from pledge,i look forward 2 showing my worth!lol.C u soon!

dave