Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Helloooo!

Sep 27, 2016
Nottingham
hello all!

just introducing myself to everyone finally, after multiple attempts of creating an account due to my rubbish email system!!

so i am getting back into paintball after 6 or 7 years of collecting some kit (nothing special) at the age of 16 and realizing i needed more money and transport to get to the sites! haha :D

now here i am again! back, older and with some money and transport yayy for me!

i am based in Stapleford, and looking for any local players/teams/clubs i could join up with and have good laugh
blasting each other up!

oh and going to skirmish this Sunday for a mates birthday! cant wait! but so dam expensive compared to the walk on days, which i am hoping to do regularly instead!

so that's me, enough said?

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
If your looking to join a team give me a shout bud my teams based in Congleton but we have players from Warrington Stockport Wigan all over really if your on Facebook ote morning wood
Cheers
Ta
Mike

Sep 27, 2016
Nottingham
that game looks awesome Joe, its a bit far for me though at the moment got a kid about to pop out around then don't think the mrs will be too happy if starts when i'm paint balling haha

Sep 27, 2016
Nottingham
If your looking to join a team give me a shout bud my teams based in Congleton but we have players from Warrington Stockport Wigan all over really if your on Facebook ote morning wood
Cheers
Ta
Mike
hey mikey, yeah that sounds good, where do you train and how often?

im gonna try and get as many walk ons in as possible at the beginning to get me warmed up a bit, and see where i'm at with it.

but i am considering if possible to join a team :)

Reactions: mikey1975

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
All the sites dates are on face book bud on the edge events we will be doing more regular training days at cpps as well bud