Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help/advice needed concerning a GIANT custom idea!

diaboro919

Crimson Baller
Jun 14, 2012
Dorset
I'd say its not worth it.

I'd also say use ions.

There are reasons to both of these.

1. It wont work better than a single high end marker. It'll be heavier less efficient and less accurate. Yes it will have a 'presence' on the field to start with, but that'll soon shatter when everyone is shooting you out.

2. use ions as they can be bought cheaply, work great and are very modular in design.

3. Better than your idea would be to build a custom ion in an LMG body with a custom box mag and after market board. Like funky Diver's old M249. Will still have a look and presence on the field, will still have a high capacity (probably around 5-600) but will actually work well and not be just a novelty.
thanks for the advice with ions :D its something id never considered as i was only looking at what i actually have now xD ill have to look into that as it may save a lot of weight and money.

i can see your point. yeah i know it wont be as good as any high end marker and it will attract a lot of fire on the field but thats not why im making it :p
this was originally gonna be used as a special objective for my gameplan (and maybe a few more if i can actually finish writing it up and make it work-.-) but if i can use it outside of that plan, im gonna try :p even if it means being out within the first 5 mins XD (however if its light enough, i reckon ill survive a minute or two longer :p)

i did think of a custom LMG but it just didnt seem 'aggressive' enough for how its gonna be used on the field within my gameplan xD but thanks for the suggestions :D

Also if you use Ions with a little bit of electrical knowledge you can make all 4 shoot with a single tirgger as the micro switches are pretty easy to alter.
see i did consider having it so all fire on a single trigger pull but was unsure how a site might take that. i mean after all, if i fire fast thats a lot of paint heading a players way at the same time instead of a rapid parted stream of balls. i could consider a selector style switch/toggle to change it from all firing on trigger pull to individual, its always an idea :D

Last edited:

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
probably the best person too talk too would be dangerous brian,think if i`m right works for belsales and built a marker that used 2 e blade cockers and some sort of back pack hopper that he built.
seen this work at the staargate big games 40+bps

Reactions: diaboro919