Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help/advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolcamel

Mar 11, 2009
Bath
No I dont mate but I really want one, was thinking of making it my next buy to be honest, I have a problem where by I love collecting markers, its only just started, well about two years ago but I've finally got my self a career so can induldged my self, was going to do some research the Geo but I mainly go on which one I like the look of so it will prob be a Geo 1. Any way sorry to ramble why do you ask.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
As with anything bought second hand; if the item is in worse condition than advertised, then surely a refund is due? A "couple scratches" does not equate to 15 (couple = 2).

If you bought a second hand car believing it had done 10,000 miles, but when you got it realised it had done 30,000.. it is not as described, and certainly isn't worth as much. Hence why con artists would wind the mileage back so the car is "worth" more than it's true value.

Surely the same applies aesthetically with a marker.
As with anything bought privately and second hand you have NO rights whatsoever. Look it up. Buying from a dealer or business is different, but at the end of the day you're buying something you haven't seen from someone you don't know over the internet. Hardly risk free now is it??

Ok I will speak to the seller, although he's not dealing with it, all he'll do is offer me £10 for the trigger and then say he cant give me a full refund because he has no money. I dont want the trigger I want my money back because he's lied through his teeth to take my money from me. Without help from the MOD's I'm stuffed what can I do. I guess I'll just have to learn from this.

You've already made an agreement with the seller, now you are the one who is wanting to change it. When you bought the marker (which one by the way?)what exactly were you expecting??

That being said I think the seller has misrepresented it to an extent but how much I don't know. All I can say is for now suck it up and use the feedback facility as that is what it's there for.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
As with anything bought second hand; if the item is in worse condition than advertised, then surely a refund is due? A "couple scratches" does not equate to 15 (couple = 2).

If you bought a second hand car believing it had done 10,000 miles, but when you got it realised it had done 30,000.. it is not as described, and certainly isn't worth as much. Hence why con artists would wind the mileage back so the car is "worth" more than it's true value.

Surely the same applies aesthetically with a marker.
Please the seller has done every thing to try and please the buyer so far. And he has not tried to rip him off.

Ok I will speak to the seller, although he's not dealing with it,
So you have not had a part refund and no communication from the seller...

Is this the marker that you have bought ?

PM8
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/cool3108/from sch/P1040244.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/cool3108/from sch/P1040243.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/cool3108/Paintball Sale a few bits/P1050057.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/cool3108/Paintball Sale a few bits/P1050056.jpg

And then YOU say the following and wonder why the seller is getting such a hard time ? Now unless the marker is not as it is pictured ? And yes i would like to see the picture you have. Have a look at photo bucket

They where hard to photograph because they are small but I have taken 15 photos of fifteen different scratches

Open a paypal dispute.
Another sale without the use of a track able method of payment.

coolcamel

Mar 11, 2009
Bath
Yep I totally agree I was way to naive and made a massive mistake wont be doing it agen. Lump I will figure out how to upload the photos for you.

coolcamel

Mar 11, 2009
Bath
Yep I totally apprecited that and have been worried that, that may be the case but after showing people they agree with me and I'm happy to prove it with the photos. But the deciding factor is though I agreed with the seller for a £30 refund which I'm HAPPY to stick to but the point in the original post was whether the MOD's thought I was entitled to chasing my money because it seems the seller lied to me to get me to agree to the £30 refund in the first place and is actually in a postion to pay me back, the seller even agreed I was entitled to refund as the gun was not as advertised but couldn't give me one as he had no money or job or goods to sell, which I have stated in previous posts looks as though its not true. If the MOD's think that this is an acceptable thing for a seller to do then fine issues dropped and I'll make do with the marker and a thirty pound refund. But if the MODs think I have posted enough evidence to suggest he has the means to pay me back then all I was asking in posting this on 'ask the MOD's' was do I have a leg to standd on and would it be out of order to ask the seller for a full refund. I didn't mean for it to go this far.

Status
Not open for further replies.