Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help Deciding On Some Markers

Joshh

Jan 25, 2015
I currently have a Mini and am looking to upgrade to either a Geo 2/2.1 or a Ego 10/11 obviously i dont want to spend over the odds upgrading, I just need some help deciding which to go for, any advice?

Pillage and Plunder
Jun 14, 2011
Bognor Regis
There both good markers the Geo and Ego, Geo's nice and quiet and shoots great, Ego's better on the air and also shoots sweet

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
they will both do what your mini will do, which is fire paintballs,
the mini is a fine marker, a bit small for me but still a fine marker, you could get an axe, ever reliable and trusty, or even upgrade to a vanquish.
If you want something that you just want to stick a hopper on and go then I'd go for the axe.
Just sayin'.

Joshh

Jan 25, 2015
they will both do what your mini will do, which is fire paintballs,
the mini is a fine marker, a bit small for me but still a fine marker, you could get an axe, ever reliable and trusty, or even upgrade to a vanquish.
If you want something that you just want to stick a hopper on and go then I'd go for the axe.
Just sayin'.
Yea im going a bit of the mini because of the size of the gun, its abit to small, I have been thinking about an axe but have been seeing like second hand ego/geo's go for cheaper :/

Diego Martorelli

Infiltrated South American
Jul 16, 2015
Argentina
www.facebook.com
I currently have a Mini and am looking to upgrade to either a Geo 2/2.1 or a Ego 10/11 obviously i dont want to spend over the odds upgrading, I just need some help deciding which to go for, any advice?
Geos are quiet and smooth, egos are more loud and aggresive, both are good marker, egos are more efficient on air.