Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

help dm 12 leaking from back cap

jamie perrett

playing for nexus kids
May 6, 2014
london
my dm 12 leaks from the back of the bolt I have replaced the outer #020 orings and I still can't stop it

Last edited:

Narkadox

The Man With The Golden Gun
Jan 3, 2013
Is the leak from the back cap or the frame?

Have you lubed and changed the orings on the LPR?

And what do you mean you've Locktighted the transfer holes?

Narkadox

The Man With The Golden Gun
Jan 3, 2013
Have you replaced the Bolt Sail oring? (The middle of the 3 orings on the middle of the bolt). The LPR only moves the bolt so if this oring is worn it can cause leaks.

If yes have you checked to see if the LPR is set too high? Reset it back to zero and try setting it again. Think about 3 turns is the stock setting. Turn it until the bolt fully cycles then add an extra 1/4 to 1/2 turn.

jamie perrett

playing for nexus kids
May 6, 2014
london
i have found the problem its the small internal bolt oring utterly destroyed now i have to some how got it in any suggestions
Have you replaced the Bolt Sail oring? (The middle of the 3 orings on the middle of the bolt). The LPR only moves the bolt so if this oring is worn it can cause leaks.

If yes have you checked to see if the LPR is set too high? Reset it back to zero and try setting it again. Think about 3 turns is the stock setting. Turn it until the bolt fully cycles then add an extra 1/4 to 1/2 turn.

jamie perrett

playing for nexus kids
May 6, 2014
london
Aug 10, 2009
I got it in in the end but there is also a small leak around the back of the bolt and yes I have replaced the outer #020 orings
Had any luck?

If not, try cupping your hand over the back cap ( not covering the lpr) to confirm if the leak is coming from the back cap. obviously if it is the back cap the air leaking noise will be stifled by your hand. if it proves to be the back cap area and you have replaced the outside green bolt orings, Try replacing the end orange bolt tail orings ( grease them well) on the bolt piece. As It could be leaking through the middle of the back cap

jamie perrett

playing for nexus kids
May 6, 2014
london
Had any luck?

If not, try cupping your hand over the back cap ( not covering the lpr) to confirm if the leak is coming from the back cap. obviously if it is the back cap the air leaking noise will be stifled by your hand. if it proves to be the back cap area and you have replaced the outside green bolt orings, Try replacing the end orange bolt tail orings ( grease them well) on the bolt piece. As It could be leaking through the middle of the back cap
I used soapey water and it's definitely from the back cap I have replaced the #020 green orings and the Orange ones as well and it still leaks from the left or right side it changes every few seconds of the back cap