Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help for Heroes - Charity Tournament - 19th July 2014

Adam Axford

Northern Devils Captain #89
Nov 14, 2013
Greater Manchester
All please see flyer below and then some more information further down, any questions please.comment or send me a PM. My number is also on the flyer! Cheers

IMG_20140303_164305.JPG

This event is a fun event using rentals so we are asking that experienced players try and bring their family and friends and that only 2 or 3 of your 5 play regularly to make sure it's a level playing field for all teams!

Please invite friends and family in to this event and any of your team mates etc!

The Northern Devils will be splitting into 2 or 3 teams and bringing along pals etc so we ask that everyone tries to do the same if possible!

Also a big big request if anyone can donate a raffle prize it would be gratefully received! Anything at all even a bottle of wine or crate of beer would be great! Please be generous and even ask your boss or someone you know who may have something they could donate as a prize! All money raised will go to Help for Heroes!

We will be selling raffle tickets before the day and on the day, depending on the amount of prizes the draw will be done on the day or in the days that follow!

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you at the event!

Link to Facebook event -
www.facebook.com/events/1410284745896952/

Adam

Note To Mods
- This appeal is fine - I've okay'd it - Robbo

Adam Axford

Nov 14, 2013
Greater Manchester
This tournament was great fun the past two years!

It's a great way to introduce new people to the sport (this is how I became involved)

Hopefully some of you will make it!

Dean B

SaD #57
Oct 24, 2013
Chester
I'm trying to get a team together for it, if I can't get the numbers I'll be more than happy to help another team to make up numbers.

Adam Axford

Nov 14, 2013
Greater Manchester
Still time to get registered for this!
There will be scratch teams for anyone who wants to come down but doesn't have a full team!
It's been a great event the past two years, come and show your support for a great charity!