Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help for idiot!

Hannibal

Return of the Gat
Sep 13, 2006
North Wales, Ludlow soon!
Hi all, I’m an idiot. After not playing paintball for 15 years I went out in December and spent about £2k on all new kit and accessories and a Cs1 from a forum member. I went once and sadly it doesn’t look like I’ll have time to go this year as my fishing hobby has stepped up a notch and hoping to make the England team. As such I’m looking to sell all my kit, ideally together to avoid hassle and post issues.
Where would be the best place to sell? I’ll take pics tonight but almost everything is used once. All high end kit as I had dreams of playing properly but time won’t allow.
Any suggestions as to where to sell the lot and I don’t know if it’s allowed but I thought maybe a raffle if that is something that is done? Say £10 a ticket, 100 tickets and I’ll draw the names out of a hat on camera?
Anyway, just asking opinions and advise, and yes I am a wally for buying too end kit without playing properly so prepared to take a huge loss on it all.
Anyways, ideas welcomed!

k4p84

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2009
www.paintballskirmish.co.uk
This is not a sale post so wrong section.

Mod will likely move to the Advice section.

Post a load of images so you can be advised on a rough package price then create a proper sale post as per forum rules.