Help from french people needed...

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by Ally^McK
well we speak english (most of the time) unlike those frenchies! :D
Well the speaking English is debatable :rolleyes:

Oh and don't the Scottish traditionally support the French over the English? Something to do with the so-called Celtic connection?

They'll deport your ass if you call your "allies"
:p

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Yeah, it's time we forget all of this my country is better than your country and we rule etc. We should concentrate on the more important things that unite the great nations of England, Scotland and America e.g.
Dissing the French, come on what are they gonna do about it? (apart from the rabies and murdering our language).

spyderflashlcd23

Watch out your gunna get
Oct 14, 2002
High Wycombe, Bucks
Visit site
Well i agree that moving on to more important countries like AMERICA, Scotland and England

i mean what the hell were the French thinking when they thought building a wall would protect them from the NAZI's you got to use brut force like us AMERICANS

Fab81

Aug 5, 2001
Antibes, France
Visit site
Originally posted by spyderflashlcd23
Well i agree that moving on to more important countries like AMERICA, Scotland and England

i mean what the hell were the French thinking when they thought building a wall would protect them from the NAZI's you got to use brut force like us AMERICANS
Yes, but one thing you don't seem to know is that America wouldn't exist if the French hadn't helped them...Just go to see an history book to learn that if these things exist in America, they will certainly say something about Lafayette and some others...

Can you explain me where the French have built a wall??? You seem to do a little confusion with the Berlin wall which is not about exactly the same things...and was built by the Russian during the cold war.

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Not too bright are you Fab, ever hear of the Maginot line? or maybe they don't teach you about your countries single biggest screw up since you accpeted that accent. HAAAAA HAAAAAAA

Fab81

Aug 5, 2001
Antibes, France
Visit site
Originally posted by JoseDominguez
Not too bright are you Fab, ever hear of the Maginot line? or maybe they don't teach you about your countries single biggest screw up since you accpeted that accent. HAAAAA HAAAAAAA

Maginot line was a fortified defence and not a wall...and yes we were enough idiot to think that the germans wouldn't pass over a neutral country....