Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help identifying this marker please.

Mar 26, 2018
Lincoln
Bought two of these a while ago for £100 all in - Including 2 dye i4s, tippmann x7 and a 98 custom. Pretty good deal in my opinion. Don't exactly know what the markers are. Any help please.
pmr.png
pmr 2.jpgpmr.png Cheers :)

maxxon

Feb 20, 2015
Espoo, Finland
That's a very good deal, IMHO.

If they are in working condition, use them.
If not, the regs and especially the barrels are good. It says Proto on the side but it's basically an ultralite with different style tip and slightly less porting.

Simple leaks should be easy to fix, o-ring kits are available for reasonable money, but if the noid or board has gone bad it's probably not cost effective to fix. The spring detents last forever unless they rust -- just open and clean them.

The grip should have a standard dovetail if you're looking to upgrade to on/off (NOT Eclipse T-rail).

Reactions: Jake Burroughs
Mar 26, 2018
Lincoln
Everything is working as it should, gave them to the dye techs at nvs for a once over. Can you put the oled board in these markers. I've seen this upgrade around on some sites but wasn't sure if these had the ul frame...

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Around £50 But to be honest, If it works ok ? why not give it to someone you know to start them off within Paintball, They`ll love you forever !!