Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help!! Inconsistant Velocity

Neddyboy

where's my precious
Jun 17, 2002
Surrey, UK
www.franceforyou.co.uk
I've done some reading on the Palmer Stabilizer Regulator and this is the bit of kit that will should solve all my volicity problems. Now where can I get one from. The ones i can find for sale are on us websites, anyone know who sells them in the uk:)

WGP2002MaxFlo

Oct 9, 2002
Uptown NYC, USA
Visit site
http://www.pbreview.com/554/1/0/
check the reviews for yourself, some people call it a nitrogen kit but you can use it with co2 it will lower your operating pressure to 300-400psi. it replaces the whole gas internals of your gun, people swear buy them. it is not the answer to your consistency problem but it will help. this kit with a palmer will put the icing on the cake. get the palmer first though, its a great choice. keep in ming you'll have to take off your RVA. if you got a little extra cash to put into your tippmann you should consider this kit

Munky

Better Things 2 Do!
Originally posted by Neddyboy
I've done some reading on the Palmer Stabilizer Regulator and this is the bit of kit that will should solve all my volicity problems. Now where can I get one from. The ones i can find for sale are on us websites, anyone know who sells them in the uk:)
I have spend ages trying to find someone that stocks them in the UK with no joy - you will probably have to order from the states or canada.

Secondly they do quite a few variations of the palmer stabalizer the best one without having to mess with removing bits on your marker to put it on would be the Female which you use as the bottomline and your Co2 bottle screws straight into it.

see pic below

and if that didn't work http://www.palmer-pursuit.com/CATALOG/catalog_images/cpchrom3dcocker.JPG

good luck with finding one in the UK - if you do let us know

Dec 23, 2001
East of E-Numberia
Visit site
Neddy, You got mail mate.

By the way with regards to what i mention in the e-mail
Make sure when you request it, you are VERY specific about what it is, and who make it. Just to save confusion.

Palmer Stabilizer Regulator - Female (for on-gun bottom line)

anyone stocking them will not be able to mistake what that means.

jeevusmaximus

Jan 12, 2002
Thanks liz for that description. I don't know what I would do without certain people sometimes! Probably just sit here in a very confused state still wondering what paintball is.:(