Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

help me build my halo up

hammythegreat

Oct 16, 2007
Manchester
ello, I took my halo hopper apart about 1 year ago and now want to build it back up again, ooops I can't remember which wire went to which plug on the board? its the same 4 pin plug

heres a pic, if you know much appreciated!

#

also if you know which hopper it is? is it a halo b? Im crap with all the halo hoppers, too confusin! :confused:

Cliff-In2Deep

Banned
May 24, 2007
Basingstoke
www.in2deep.co.uk
ello, I took my halo hopper apart about 1 year ago and now want to build it back up again, ooops I can't remember which wire went to which plug on the board? its the same 4 pin plug

heres a pic, if you know much appreciated!

#

also if you know which hopper it is? is it a halo b? Im crap with all the halo hoppers, too confusin! :confused:
There you go...

http://www.haloloader.com/_site06/halo_b_assembly.html

It's a halo b with rip...

Cliff...:)

hammythegreat

Oct 16, 2007
Manchester
cheers cliff, i tried it and yeah it works, an its better then me just trying different positions and then blowing a chip!

I also have a halo sound activated one which I bought off ebay but with no manual, how do you make it dump all the balls out?

also can I swap the boards over even though my other halo board is sound activated, are the baords interchangable?

ok sorry for all the questions, I just get confused with all the halo hoppers out there, theres the halo b, halo b2, halo reloader, so which one is my sound activated one?

ok I've edited this like 10 times, very sorry but i keep finding more things to say

The board in the halo thats stripped down is a 2001 odyssey board which makes it a v35 victory board? if so then Ive got the manual for that online

but im not sure what the board is in my halo sound activated hopper?

cheers cliff, i tried it and yeah it works, an its better then me just trying different positions and then blowing a chip!
It wont blow a chip if you put the connectors on wrong.
Under most circumstances it will just refuse to work.

I also have a halo sound activated one which I bought off ebay but with no manual, how do you make it dump all the balls out?
Repeatedly press the button, or make a noise. Shouting in to the hopper works rather well.

also can I swap the boards over even though my other halo board is sound activated, are the baords interchangable?
The sound activated(reloader) board will go in the halo.
For the halo board to work in the reloader, you need somewhere to put the eyes in the feed neck.
If it started life as an empire reloader, it wont have a place for the eyes.

ok sorry for all the questions, I just get confused with all the halo hoppers out there, theres the halo b, halo b2, halo reloader, so which one is my sound activated one?
The empire reloader B is a sound activated hopper.
The reloader board is the sound activated board.

ok I've edited this like 10 times, very sorry but i keep finding more things to say

The board in the halo thats stripped down is a 2001 odyssey board which makes it a v35 victory board? if so then Ive got the manual for that online
Nope. They did a stock board, which has no adjustability. And the v35 which has 6 speed settings.

but im not sure what the board is in my halo sound activated hopper?
It has to be a reloader board.