Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

HELP!me decide what loader to get for my new SpEeD AnGeL!!!

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Damn blast! You know what that means don't you - I'll have to friggin buy another now and get it working - Grrrrrrrrr

Paul, Matt, just be clear - you get zero breech bursts with the Speed and the Halo B?

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
None at all, and that was with sensi off! (well, the marker thought it was on....:rolleyes:)

Did have 1 barrel break, but then the paint had been sat in Burbs garage for ages...

Paul
:)

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
MMmm, having said that Paul, my theory is that the Halo can put too much stress on weaker paint meaning the paints seam can be weakened, which in turn means that the odd ball splits once it's hit by the bolt. Of course, it's just a theory and I have no evidence to back it up with...

Ben

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Benfrain
MMmm, having said that Paul, my theory is that the Halo can put too much stress on weaker paint meaning the paints seam can be weakened, which in turn means that the odd ball splits once it's hit by the bolt. Of course, it's just a theory and I have no evidence to back it up with...

Ben
In which case how do you explain the flawless performance with the Halo on viking with your paint?

Paul

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Matt - Tried Zap Chronic and Diablo Blaze - same thing with both... :(

Would like to try some RPS through it though as I tend to find it's quite hardy...

Paul: You had rubber balls in your hopper? Ok, theory two - Angel breech is too big meaning an extra ball protrudes down and gets sliced by the bolt?? :confused:

Or, maybe the two Halo's I was using were faulty as Manike suggested meaning the were exerting too much force??

Looks like I'll have to try again...Paul, any chance of trying your Halo on my IR3 (which I'll buy a Cobra detent for) before I go and waste another £100 on a Halo?

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Benfrain
Matt - Tried Zap Chronic and Diablo Blaze - same thing with both... :(

Would like to try some RPS through it though as I tend to find it's quite hardy...

Paul: You had rubber balls in your hopper? Ok, theory two - Angel breech is too big meaning an extra ball protrudes down and gets sliced by the bolt?? :confused:

Or, maybe the two Halo's I was using were faulty as Manike suggested meaning the were exerting too much force??

Looks like I'll have to try again...Paul, any chance of trying your Halo on my IR3 (which I'll buy a Cobra detent for) before I go and waste another £100 on a Halo?
Course you can mate, anytime!

Theory 2 is quite good when relating to a certain paint i.e. if its particulaly small.
Be interesting ot try it on your IR3 and on my speed!

Are the IR3 detents a single piece design or like the speeds? I was thinking before I tested the Halo on my speed if it didn't work and the balls were being pushed passed the detents that I could replace the springs with stiffer ones. Irrelevant now as it works fine.

Paul.

Paul