Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help my pulse isnt working properly i dont think.

jack_judge

Tree or not #1 Member
Mar 7, 2008
Cambridgeshire
if your using pulse mode it should be fine you could try another battery but if it was on constantly it wouldnt be called pulse mode but thats how i percieve it :p

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
Red mode is what you use if you don't have an RF chip installed in your marker. The hopper pulses on the ball stack every .5 second (That would be twice every second) to ensure that there are balls in the stack. If it pulses and it doesn't feel any resistance, the hopper spins freely until there's resistance from the ball stack

Green mode is if you have an RF chip installed in your marker and then it will fire in sych, each trigger pull with your marker

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
I've only just noticed this post....

In Green (RF Mode) the motor will try to turn every 5 seconds just to make sure the loader is free of a jam. If it hits paint in the stack as mentioned above it backs off again. So this is normal.

In Red Mode (Pulse Mode) the pulse continues all the time. So it's like the green mode but repeating constantly. If used with an RF chip in red mode it will also fire in synch with teh solenoid pulse.

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
I've only just noticed this post....

In Red Mode (Pulse Mode) the pulse continues all the time. So it's like the green mode but repeating constantly. If used with an RF chip in red mode it will also fire in synch with teh solenoid pulse.
Do you mean in 'green' mode it will also fire in synch with teh solenoid pulse:confused:

Manual says :-

4. Turning Loader ON: The power button is on the back, below the fill door.

GREEN MODE**:
For use with ELECTRONIC MARKERS that already have the
PULSE RF Transmitter installed -
- TO START, press and hold the power button for 2 – 3 seconds.
- When the GREEN light comes on, your PULSE is in RF mode, ready to rock.

RED MODE**:
For use on electronic markers WITHOUT the PULSE RF Transmitter installed, and for use with NON-ELECTRONIC MARKERS –
TO START, press and hold the power button for 2 – 3 seconds.
- When the GREEN light comes on, release and re-press power button one quick time.
- The RED or PULSE mode is now active.

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
Do you mean in 'green' mode it will also fire in synch with teh solenoid pulse:confused:
No I am not confused. RF mode is indeed Green and I said this in brackets and assumed that everyone had read your original post but what people don't realise is that in Red the loader will also fire on the RF Signal as well as constant twitching.