The Home Of European Paintball

Help needed getting my protype off the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam Woinson

May 11, 2017
Burnley
Hi guys,

I am currently designing up a marker stand which will fold down and fit in a pod. But I am just wondering if people would mind measuring the width of their markers grip and list below make and side please. Even if it is just the width of the asa it would help!

This will be available real soon :)

Liam Woinson

May 11, 2017
Burnley
I don't know what you mean. I talk to a fair few people on Facebook who are in the paintball ING community and suggested it as they really want them. Sorry if you got the wrong of something hear. Apologies :)

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
When you were showing off your other stands you make, on facebook and were saying how small they were folded up, i put up pictures of my stands including my new one that fits inside a pod, to show you how big your stands were, don't tell me you don't remember.

Liam Woinson

May 11, 2017
Burnley
I don't understand the hostility on here and Facebook. I haven't said anything against you or your product. I never said how small I said they fold down smaller and flat for easy transportation?

I have just started out and are in the process of protecting my design in the UK.

I don't know why this simple post asking for help to get a product to fit as many markers has gone like this.

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
Am I missing something here; wouldn't the lid have to be closed for it to be considered to fit in? :confused:
This is true, i'm currently doing a few design tweaks, i could make it fit completely inside a pod but i'm not happy with the way a marker sits on it. Any way i'm happy that my designs are mine and not similar in anyway to what's been done previously .

Reactions: G4z and Tom

Liam Woinson

May 11, 2017
Burnley
Is this on the market no you just said you are doing some design tweeks. Please don't not come over throwing accusations about. I've just asked for a little help that is all so I know my product will work with all markers.

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
Is this on the market no you just said you are doing some design tweeks. Please don't not come over throwing accusations about. I've just asked for a little help that is all so I know my product will work with all markers.
Seeing as i've already sold a couple, yes it is on the market.

Liam Woinson

May 11, 2017
Burnley
This is pointless you have come here to make out you are the first one to do it. Just because a Ford has an engine. Four wheels and seats doesn't mean no one else can do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.